More Headcanons :D

TW: Mentions of SH & Eating Disorders

Before I go on break for a bit, I decided I will give you some more head canons! These head canons are mainly disability, neurodivergent and coping mechanism head canons! 

Also before I start writing these, I just want to clarify that I myself am disabled and neurodivergent, so there are MOSTLY (not fully) based off my own experiences! 

Physical Disabilities:

c!Techno has Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and PoTs Syndrome (+ ADHD which he actually has) Do I have a reason that I picked Techno, nope! 

c!Tommy also has EDS, and I'm thinking either Classic or Hypermobile, and he has a wheelchair, but doesn't use it often, because he doesn't want to get weird looks & questions.

c!Karl has some sort of iron deficiency, and I don't know why, this just came to me.

c!Phil has some form of EDS and thats how Tommy & Techno have it (Wilbur was the lucky child who didn't) c!Phil's EDS is also undiagnosed, but he has all the symptoms.

Neurodivergent:

ADHD: c!Tommy, c!Techno (and cc!Techno), c!Quackity, c!Dream (and cc!Dream), c!Tubbo, c!Ranboo and c!Puffy

Autism: c!Karl and Micheal (The piglin)

OCD: c!Tommy and c!Wilbur

Note: I'm only doing the 3 I'm well educated on (I have ADHD), so pls let me know if this is offensive!

Coping Mechanisms and Mental Illness: (TRIGGER WARNING)

c!Tommy is an SFW age regressor, and c!Wilbur was his CG until Pogtopia, when he would try to take advantage of Tommy when he was regressed (NOT SEXUALLY), so Tommy stopped regressing until he moved in with Techno when he was exiled. (I just wanna note here that I'm also an age regressor, so any hate towards people who age regress, will be deleted as soon as I see it)

(TW SH and Eating Disorder) c!Tommy started SH in the Pogtopia arc and has always had an ED but it was a big problem for him during both exiles. 

(TW SH) Ghostbur once tried to SH himself with water but c!Techno stopped him

-TW OVER-

Other LGBT head canons I forgot to add:

c!Wilbur has always been asexual, and has tried to repressed it when he was alive (hence c!Fundy), but when he died, being ace was a big part of Ghostbur's identity, so when he was revived, he decided to act hyper-sexual to seperate himself from Ghostbur.

A/N: Hello readers! I hope you have enjoyed these head canons, I will be taking a break for a week or so, just due to mental heath reasons, I will still be interacting with comments and posting announcements, so if you still want to support me on my break, thats how! You can also support me by following my twitter (link in bio), but anyways SORRY FOR THE SELF-PROMO i just don't know how long I'll be on break for! 

-Bee <3