PART 11 - JUST YOU!

Karan kept looking at her as if he would blink his eyes and she would disappear!
"Tu alag hai teju, not like the girls I have seen or dated, jaise tu feel karati hai na waise sirf aaj tak maa ne feel karaya hai, mere saare ex- girlfriends ke saath ke experiences more or less same rahe hai but what I have with you or share with you is completely different, maine ajj tak kisi ke life main itne intrest nahi liya jitna I take in yours, I have never wanted anybody to be around me but now I just want you to be around me even if it's you doing your thing but still yeh accha lagta hai, I loved my space more than I loved any of my girlfriends every but ajj ke din I do not want space, thoda bhi nahi, I like it when you want to know what am I doing on my phone, ya jab tu bhadak ti hai jo ki fake hota hai btw, whenever I don't answer your calls yeh saab phele nahi hota thaa!!!" He exclaimed taking himself by surprise too, coz he wasn't the one who would talk to express what he feels! This only happened with her, just her!
Teju who would otherwise have had a different maybe an aggresive reaction on the mention of his ex girlfriends, but today she smiled, as though she had a realisation too and began "sunny it would be a lie if I say I haven't felt this way too, matlab yeh possessiveness Kabhi itni nahi thi, matlab mere toh do hi relationships hue hai and undono ke experience ko mila kar bhi it can never come even itttusa close to what I feel jab tere saath hoti hu, I like to make it clear to the world ki you belong to me, I was never this PDA kinda person but jaha jaha I go with you, I love to get clicked tere ekdum karib rehkar, yahi sochti hu ki these pictures will make me realise what we were some years down the lane, maine relationship main hamesha hi present ke baare main socha hai, never did I think of the years to come, but tere saath woh future wali feeling aati hai, there is something that tells me ki chahe kuch bhi ho yeh banda mujhe akele nahi chodegaa, aur yeh realisation kaan hui pata hai, yaad hai ek baar afsaana aur meri ladai hui and you said I am edible? Tab toh we had nothing naa tabhi bhi you were always there, aur jab ghar se bahar aakar I relived our journey tab ehsaas hua ki what I share with you are all my firsts, first time maine apne parents ko aise tension free dekha hai when they know their daughter is with a boy, God the list will go on aur raat khatam hojaegi, sunnnyyyyyy hum pagal ho rahe hai naaaaa?" She said the last line in the tone that karan loved the most and he smiled and said, "ladoo I think waqt aagaya hai ki log hamara chaat mangi paat bhyaa ke liye example de!" This made teju giggle and she said "mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai sunny" and this shocked karan, "ek min, did you just agree in getting married to me? Like you have no problem in getting married when you are at your career ka peek, or when you don't know me enough?!?" He exclaimed, "karan, I don't know what shocked you so much,but wasn't it obvious ki I would eventually marry you? Ha tere jaise words main I am not expert but mere actions were very clear, aur btw you need to watch BB episodes or fan ke clips to know ki main bhi tujhe hints de rahi thi,sirf main nahi tu bhi utna hi buddu hai!!!! Also keeping jokes aside, career toh waise hi flourish karega jaise hum decisions lete hai, aur agar mere saath tu hoga toh the amount of experience you have will only add on in helping me take better decisions, next about knowing you enough, toh I know you so much to vouch for the fact ki main tujhe jitna pareshaan karu, jitna tantrums dikhau unsab ke bawajood you will stay, I have that much faith in us. Toh Mr Kundrra soch lena ek baar coz if we get married then it's dal chawal for pachaas saal till you die" she completed and he had a hearty laugh at the last sentence, she exactly knew how to make him smile, a smile that only was reserved for her,a smile that only she could bring!
He now knows she also thinks the same like he does, and now his plan of action is as clear to him as a crystal is!

Precap - Familes meeting to finalize the dates!

Helllooo dostoon, I hope that I and the story both were missed, but now I would like to tell you all ki very soon we will be witnessing the beginning of a beautiful forever!
I hope this chapter brought in a beautiful smile on a your faces!
Happy valentine's Day lovlies, and do not forget to let me know how this chapter made you feel.

And

Tell me about your favourite part of the TEJRAN love story that made your heart skip a beat(any scene or moment we all saw on BB)

Until we meet next time, super soon, maybe tonight provided we have many comments 🤭

Happy Reading ❤️