PART 6 - I AM SORRY

The moment teju opened the door, she saw a sight she never wished to see, her karan her sunny in tears, she didn't know what had happened between umar and him, but this wasn't something that she was expecting or rather this wasn't how she expected to see him the next day.
She was shocked to react but did this out of reflex, she engulfed him in her arms, probably the tightest hug she had ever give anyone. She knew he needed her,he always did especially during vulnerable times like these.
And boy she was so right when he hugged her back as tightly as he could and let her clothes soak in all his tears, this time he didn't want to mask up his feelings under a strong exterior he wanted her to see this side of him, the emotional 38 year old child that he was. He wanted her to see it all, unfiltered.
He didn't know how they landed up in her house, in her room to be precise and how he was now sitting in her bed slouched with a glass of water.
She came after locking all the doors and making sure that the next day remain undisturbed for both him and her.
He saw her walking towards where he was sitting, taking the little dressing table chair she sat right in front of him, holding his hand tightly waiting for him to say something.
"I am sorry " is all he could say in that feeble cry voice of his, and she was perplexed as to what lead him to apologise to her..?
"Kis liye sunny?" She questioned and he was left staring at her. What was this women, he had given her so much pain, never owned it up to anything he did or any words he said, his family has been uttering shit against her on social media, different articles have claimed that theirs was a relationship of convince coz they hadn't made any social media apperance as a couple his fans fueling it even more calling her names, questioning her character, his friends or say his bigboss mates coming across as the worst people and blaming her for things she never did, things that were beyond her capacity, and here she is asking him why was he apologizing to her?!? If he wasn't this emotional he would have given her a good piece of mind but right now he needed to here her assurance he needed to feel she will always hold onto him in happy times and tough he wanted to belong for the first time, he wanted to belong to her.
She asked again, "sunny you are scaring me baba,bata na aisa kya hua ki you came itna raat ko woh bhi rote hue? Umar ne kuch kaha ya family main se kisi ne kuch kaha ya kuch aur hua hai? Bata na baba " he looked at her and began, "umar badal gaya teju, woh apna unaroajaan nahi raha woh ek celebrity ban gaya hai, uske liye main sirf game ka asset tha, usko sirf meri priority game main banna tha friendship kabhi ki hi nahi usne, aur jaha mujhe laga ki bahar aakar he would be my biggest support woh toh infact mere baare main cheeze khe raha hai, he is speaking about you, someone whom he knows is my girlfriend and wife yeh bhi main ignore kar lu saying it's a contestant to contestant thing,but ajj jab mile tab bhi he has been saying shit not wondering ki woh kis ke bare main khe raha hai, main main shock hogaya teja ji yeh wahi umar hai jo ek time hamare saath aane main sabse excited tha, ajj I thought do dost milenge, mazze karenge will get to know each other more,goa ke plan banaenge but yaha he was hell bent on making me see your reality like he wanted me to know the real face of my girlfriend, somebody jisse maine itna dekha hai ya yun kahu somebody I have studied the entire time we were in that house, bahar aane ke baad bhi I have got to know how strong your family values are, the shit my family did uske upar na tere bhai ne na dad ne aur na tune kuch bola, infact you came to meet me, shyaad main hota toh nahi aata ya bahut jhagdaa karta, and this umar wants me to know about you, and this is not all usne Rashmi ko bulaya bina mujhe bataye and he was asking me if you will be accompanying me ajj raat, coz apparently he is okay in having a women who is just a close friend be with us but not okay in having my girlfriend! Maine apne aap ko kaise control kiya hai sirf mujhe pata hai, bahar aane ke baad saab analyse kiya, tere aur mere fights, woh fights ke baad patch up par uska reaction saab aaise aakho ke saamne aane laga, I was so so so wrong in how I treated you, in saying things jo main mean nahi karta tha aur umar being a friend did not even correct me jab main anab shanab baak raha tha, woh beera tha jisne realise karwaya woh rakhi aur deboleena thi jisne bhale hi taunts ke roop main yeh bataya ki how fucked up I was ya maine kitna bakwaas behave kiya hai, now that I look at it, saahi tha saare weekend ke waar wale topics, hu main toxic, tere breakdown ko sympathy card ka naam maine hi toh diya, uske baad se saab ne start kiya, ideally I should have asked been the person to come and ask you kya hua hai but maine kya kiya kuch nahi, fuck, I even thought tu saab game ke liye kar rahi hai mere against narrative set kar rahi hai, what kind of boyfriend does this? Maine conveniently meri saari frustration tujhe par nikal di aur jaab ek baar teri baari aai tab what did I say, I want to be happy, yahi kaha tha na maine, again what am I as a boyfriend, kahi salman khan ki baatein saahi hogayi toh? What if I fuck your life up? I remember tune kaha hai you have had bad relationships, the last thing I want to be in your life is a bad memory, jiske baare main soch ke you will not smile, aur jaise cheeze chal rahi hai, mere families, mere friends saab issi direction main point kar rahe hai, aur the worst is you or no one from your friends or family are pointing fingers at us at me not even once teja!" He exclaimed exhausted.
She looked at him, cubbed his face between her palms and said, " karan, nahi sunny you are my biggest asset, ghar main bhi aur yaha bhi aur tu hamesha rahega. Teri jab jab yaad aaegi sirf face par smile aaegi aur main daud kar tere paas aajaungi aur aise kisssi karungi " she said while kissing his cheek with all the love she had for him, for her little big baby and continued " yaad hai tune hi Nishant se kaha tha ki you have work friends jinke saath hum work ke time chill karte hai and then you have your friends jinke saath aap life share karte hai, toh Umar rahsmi aur woh saare friends jo tere liye ya jo tujhe saahi nahi lagte, as in unke batein unhe tu work friends ke tarah treat kar aur jo tere apne log hai woh hasr decision main tere saath hai, prince aur Ranvijay jaise, remember woh dono were the first few people jinse humne ghar ke bahar aakar video call par baat ki thi..? Itna difficult nahi hai ja yeh karna karan, besides we have to draw a line ki kaha hum kisiki kitni sunnenge, aur rahi baat family ki toh we will all sit together and sort it all out na, tere family ki responsibility main leti hu, main saab try karungi to make sure ki unke misunderstanding dur ho, yeh nahi kahungi ki meri family ki tu le coz woh saahi nahi hai, the I only reason mere family ya friends ne kabhi tere baremain kuch nahi kaha is because they know what kind of a person I am, agar maine tujhe chuna hai it has happened after a lot of thinking from my side and they trust that thinking, ha unke bhi questions honge jo I am sure hum saath milenge na tu dur kar dega, hmm" she looked at him.
" Aur, tere ka teja, ek baar bhi tune yeh nahi kaha ki main ghar main galat tha, abhi bhi mujhe hi defend kar rahi hai tu? Yaha toh sirf hum dono hai na, abb bhi jhoot bolegi sirf isiliye ki main hurt nahi hu..?" He questioned.

A sudden wave of silence engulfed the room and she retracted her hands from his cheeks and went towards the window.

That's it for this update, this one is a very long one and I would want to hear your feelings on reading this one in a more elaborate form(sorry being a besharam here🙈)
I hope you all had a beautiful time reading through this one❤️

Happy reading ❤️