PART 2 - THE MEET

They both knew they cannot live without each other, and these two weeks have been a ride a rollercoaster ride for them both, and finally it was the day they will be meeting!

Karan who normally likes to sleep in late was up early and setting his house,coz someone who would be sharing this house with him is going to come for the first time, he was busy arranging his room, his living room setting things looking at how the arrangement looked, scrunching his nose and changing the place of the objects, God he has never done this, never in his life had he bothered to make sure that the house looked presentable, atleast not when his girlfriends or rather when his exes where coming over, things just Teja manages to do!!!
He did sleep in late,after dropping his parents to the airport the previous night, so he was a little sleep deprived too, but that did not bother him coz what is to happen was much much better and exciting!

On the other hand, Teju was a nervous mess, she was up early too, so unlike her, but her reason to be up early was to choose kya phenna hai, she wanted to bowl him over and still be comfortable!!!
Her entire closet was on her bed, and from where she knew she would be spending the night at his place,reason number two for being nervous!
She finally decided on a red knee length dress, red being his favourite colour on her and knee length so that she doesn't look desperate, leaving her hair open coz let's accept it her clips are dear to her!
She also packed a small bag with essential clothes and toiletries and decided to keep it in her car, plan changes and them go hand in hand! With a slight giggle and collecting all her wandering thoughts she finally locked her home and settled for her destination, something that will soon be her home!
On the way she picked her favourite misal, she wanted him to know everything that makes her happy, and misal certainly was one of it!

Finally she was at his parking, all the arrangements were made, the guard knew about her arrival, a parking space was already ready for her car, God the two step ahead Kundrra!

The moment she was outside his house about to ring the bell did she get his call,
K - " Ladooooo, kahaaa hai tuuu kabse wait kar raha hu main, tu already pure 5 mins late hai,hump"

T - "Kundriiii, accha chal ke magic trick, let's see tu door phele kholta hai ki main bell phele bajati hu, and jo jeete ga use according the entire day will be, deal"

K - "interesting ladoo kundrra, haar gayi toh mehgaa padegaa, badmain bolna maat maine bola nahi!"

T - " let's see Mr Kundra's"

He loved the fact that she did not say anything when he addressed her as ladoo kundrra,gave him a hope that this is how the beginning of their forever will be.

And he ran towards the door, the moment of the door opening and her ringing the bell were the same,God how did they manage to be this in sync he wondered!

Their jaws hurt with how wide their smiles have been upon seeing each other,the time froze they froze and they just kept staring at each other for God knows how long, till she heard the grumbling of his tummy,

T -" mere sunny ko bhooki lagi haiii naaaa"

With that she stepped inside and engulfed him in the tightest hug, and said " I missed hugging you sunny,missed having you around and misssedddd youuu"
K - " ladoooooo (breathing in her scent) you have no idea how these two week have been, I am finally glad that you are here, and I also appreciate all the hardwork you did in looking so breath taking!! "
T -"sir, you got to see my room, it's a mess thank God mom isn't home for the next few days, otherwise main toh gayi thi,aur Mr sunny you are coming with me to help me clean my bedroom, saara mehnaat main kyun karu"
He couldn't help giggle at how cute she looked with that pout and hands on her hips while she said this,and indirectly she also invited him over at her place,hmmm smarty pants he thought!

They placed the parcel in the kitchen, and Mr Kundrra who never stepped in his kitchen was right beside her helping her setting up their plates or let's say, both were playing treasure hunt and finding plates bowls and spoons coz kundrra ji doesn't know where things are!
T - " God sunny, BB main toh you knew saab kaha rakha hai and in your house you don't know anything"
K - " Oh madam, meri house help aur mummy hamesha saab badal deti hai, abb tu lele iska control aur ek jagah cheese rakhna and don't change the jagah taki mukhe yaad rahe kaha kya rakha hai"
Teju smiled and said "chalo" and they both were at the dining table to have their breakfast or say brunch!
They had so much to talk,but right now just the feel of knowing they are together was enough and fulfilling, more than the tasty misal that they were having.

Teji giggled and said "sunny ya toh main tujhe pura Maharashtrian bana dungi ya toh tu mujhe full Punjabi,there is no inbetween yaha"
Karan nodded his head in agreement, and said, "kabhi kabhi main Maharashtrian kha lunga ladoo singh but banegi toh tu Punjabi hi"

With this they completed their breakfast and were Lazing around on the couch, when Karan spoke..

I am super sorry for a late update,but I will try to be super regular with the updates if both my stories,and they are both dear to me, just like how your comments and reviews are.
Make sure to let me know how you found this one, and also do not forget to share what else would you expect when they talk about thier families.
I hope you smile as you read through this one☺️

Happy Reading❤️