PART 10 - GUPSHUP

"I love to read your comments so make sure you let me know how this chapter made you feel, ENJOY"

"uhu uhu " coughed Gaurav jeeju on seeing the love birds lost in each other's eyes and not looking at the screen. "Aree jeeju, app kaab aaye " asked a startled karan "tab hi Jab tum dono ne baat kar ne toh hume bulaya but kho ek dusre main gaye the" teasingly said jeeju,
"Kya app bhi jeeju,accha aur chidhane se phele main aap saabka formally introduction karwata hu,waise toh abb saab ek dusre ko jante hi ho" said karan later added "jeeju,poonam di aur meenu di yeh hai tejasswi prakash, meri ladoo app isse Teja ya teju bula sakte hai aur ladoo yeh hai mere poonam di, Meenu di aur jeeju" all of them passed each other a knowing smile, waiting for someone to start talking. Meenu di took the lead "teju, main cheeze sugar coat karke nahi bol sakti and I know you will have this question about everything that happened online, mere liye sunny is more like a child than my brother, and mere reactions were truly based on the episode that I saw, fir jab bahar aaye and I had a word with karan and mujhe yeh makers ka game par clarity mili then I started to rethink about you as a person, still sure nahi thi coz karan toh tumhari tarif hi karega but jab mummy papa se roz baatein hoti hai and the way they speak about you, rather maximum conversation tumhari hi hoti hai, and believe me they have never been so attached to any other girl apart from us as much as they are with you, issiliye I wanted to apologise on the way I spoke on social media,thoda harsh tha and kafi baar not needed bhi."  To this teju smiled and said, "meenu di, aapko mujhe sorry khene ki koi jarurat nahi hai, I understand where you were coming from and to be honest agar aapki jagah main hoti and mera pra as in my brother ke saath koi aise behave karta toh I would have been equally frustrated and angry toh mujhe bilkul bura nahi laga app worry nahi karo "
"Ha but karan hasn't been good either,but tumhare bhai ne aaj tak ek baar bhi uske against kuch bola nahi hai, karan ki sister's apart from poonam are like my own sisters and I would have been furious or flaring agar koi unse aise baat karta jaise karan ne gusse main tumse ki hai , but why did your brother not say anything or why would you forgive him ?" Asked a perplexed jeeju, to which teja said "jeeju jaab yeh show sign kiya tha I had made sure ki mere parents social media par nahi aaye, so much so ki I had blocked those applications from their devices and pra ko strictly yahi bola tha ki he should not be speaking against anybody,chahe koi kuch bhi bole ya kare, his only focus should be his sister and usne wahi kiya, ghar aane ke baad woh bhi ek volcano jaisa phata tha, gusse main he told everything jo hua on twitter to aai baba, mujhe daat diya but at the end of the day maine unhe the other side of the story batai,jo on air shyaad nahi gayi thi and that's how their questions regarding woh particular incidents were put to rest, rahi baat karan ko maaf karne ki then app karan ko mujhe behtaar jante hai, uska gussa is momentary and he comes around when he realises the goofup he did, aur hamesha he use to come around, and I use to understand ki main kaha galat thi, it has always been a 50-50 story issiliye hum dono ek dusre ko maaf karke aage baad jate the, original issue par humne ghar ke bahar aakar baat ki hai, only for one reason ki hamari personal life ko aur trp ke liye use na kiya jaaye, issiliye shayad you might feel we overlooked a lot of our issues to be together, mujhe yeh baat bahut logo ne bataya hai.." completed teju.
Poonam di who is a keen observer has been seeing the way teju is answering, nothing that she spoke looked or came out as fake, nothing that she spoke was anything less than the truth, and that's when she knew why her brother who never dared to introduce his girlfriend to the family is making her a part of them, she knew who the one for her brother is and decided to pitch in now,
"God yeh kya interview wala feel de rahe ho, lawyer main hu aur questions sirf main kar sakti hu, toh teja tell me yeh mera bhai tumhe zyaada taang toh nahi karta infact why would you want to spend life with him, matlab kitne nakre, kitne mood swings, jitna toh hum PMs nahi karte utna yeh janab karte hai aur attention ki bhook khatam hi nahi hoti hai iski, why would you get yourself into baby sitting this big baby" she said all flustered and everyone began to laugh, mission accomplished thought poonam di,
" Abb kya kere dii, yeh dil hai ki Manta nahi, aur issbar he is dealing with a tougher one, app tension maat lo sabka badla lega apun" joked teja to which everyone again begane to laugh.
Karan though pretending to be angry was relieved in seeing how easily teja managed to create a place in all his family members ka dil, and he knew that time ki she was the women of his life, somebody who would do everything in her power to make sure that the family stays together.
The call ended and he kept staring at her, she on feeling his gazed turned to look at him,not before making sure that the laptop was shut and quizzingly asked "whatch you looking at Mr Smith" with that signature smirk!

God, never knew writing a story would be so much of work, I am sure you all must be wondering about the rate of update, but the thing is I write when I feel it and that is why the delay occurs but I shall make sure I don't delay it a lot here on. Plus just few more parts to go and we would then be witnessing a beutiful forever.

Do not forget to tell me how you felt about this part, I would love to know what you experienced as you progressed through the chapter.

And

Do not forget to follow me on twitter, that's where I keep posting about my #tejran moments.

Happy Reading ❤️