PART 5 - BAAS TU CHAHIYE

After spending the entire day together, cuddling, baby talking and kissing it was time for teju to go to her house, and that thought had both of them cranky, but teju knew if she became anywhere near cranky karan will not let her go so she prepared herself to be the strong one here. And as expected, he began "teja, yaar tujhe jana jaruri hai, main kal mil jata hu umar ko tu nahi jaaa pleessshhhhh " "karan, maine kaha na ajj mil ke aa na umar se,I know you are worried besides we have the next three days for us,tu mere yaha aaja ya main yaha aajaungi fir it's just you and me and ha teri chai bhi" she said, "promisheee" he said in baby voice to which she gave him a long peck on his lips offcourse and said "promissshhhh mere sunny bunny " she said.
She got ready to leave, but before that she ordered food for him and the moment she reached the door,the bell rang, she opened it took the parcel thanked the delivery guy and turned to karan who was looking at her clueless, she then said "aree aise kya dekh raha hai, umar se baat karne jaa rhaa haj energy chahiye naa, besides you will start to drink with him so khali pet drinking not good Mr. So yeh le tere fav jagah se butter chicken aur rumali roti order ki hai, jo team ke saath kaam hai woh hone ke baad khaa lena okay" and handed him the parcel, gave a quick kiss on his cheek and left.
He was stunned never in his life has any of the women other than his mother and sister were worried for him having food. What was this women and what was she even doing to him! Gosh!
He met umar and they had a convo where umar wasn't very warm and the entire time he was badmouthing or bitching about teja,and after sometime even rashmi joined them which shocked karan as he wasn't aware about this,umar had asked her to come, she did the same thing that umar did, said a lot of things about teja and how she wasn't the right choice for karan. Karan on the other hand was listening to this quietly,but internally was wondering if umar really was a friend, coz all the friends he met till date said teja was beautiful for him,infact prince and Ranvijay were super excited to meet teja and here umar who he considered a friend was not talking about anything else but teja. He realised maybe he was wrong in judging umar, and also knew that it will take time for umar to come out of the game and move on in life...
(I did not want to have umar ka part here,so just gave a jist of conversation. This time after the interviews of umar I was disappointed in him and thus this angle.)

They decided to call it a night at around 12:15ish, karan was a whirlwind of emotions, everything that happened in BB his treatment towards teja,their major fights, everything that he had said to her played in front of him like a reel, and he realised half of what happened was fuelled by umar and rashmi and to testify this he re watched the recording his team had shared as they did not like umar at all. Everything just summed up and he regretted all that he had done to teja and their relationship.She had forgiven him but never talked about it not when in the house and not now when they were out too. That's when it clicked him,ever since umar was evicted from the house teja and he did not have any fight infact they came more close, clearly communicated things.
He was stunned at all that he had realised. He had to see teja at any cost, he wanted nothing but to have her in arms and to apologise for everything that he had done coz of being in wrong company. He immediately called her without checking time. She picked his call after 4-5 rings and  before she could say anything he said, "main aajao tere paas teja" she could sense restlessness in his voice, since she had not immediately replied anything he said, " nahi kal milte hai late hogaya hai," he was continuosly blabbering with listening to her, so she said in a loud voice, "karan meri baat sun, aaja tu, waise bhi main akele hu ghar par, aur ha drink kiya hai toh drive safe ha" he just hummed in response and set on the wheels to see her!

What do you think would  happened once they meet?!?
Watch this space for more, and do not forget to let me know how you found this one!

Happy Reading ❤️