'Im not hiding from him' rishika fought back.

"Don't lie to yourself atleast" her inner self mocked her

Shaking her head as if she is throwing her thoughts of her, went and stood under the shower where water started to drenching her where once again memories lined up mocking her fate letting the tears roll down freely.

After 30 minutes, rishika came back and got ready in white shirt with grey suit paired with black pumps. With little balm on lips leaving her hair for free by taking her bag and was all ready to go.

She took long breath and entered out seeing the room empty as pinky and reyansh left. So she straight away went to dinning table where sulochana prepared a toast with chocolate milk shake which is one of her favourite and without delay she grabbed her food and ran out as she is getting late.

Outside Ramesh kaka waiting while opening the car door, "kaka how many time i need to say..

"My child, if you start lecturing me you will be late for your work. Now come later evening you can lecture me" kaka said where rishu huffed

Soon they reached studio, with all the elegance rishika straight away walked along with her brother reyansh who was waiting for her sister at entrance.

"Hello everyone, welcome to winning heart. I know you people are so excited to meet our guest. Without any delay lets invite our chief guest and heart rob of inspiration to youth our sweet winning heart girl Rishika" reyansh said with smile but rishu can feel her heartbeat raise listening his voice.

All camera now focused on rishika making her nervous but soon covered with smile.

"Hello Rishika mam, welcome to our show" reyansh said with grin.

"Hello, you can call me rishika" rishika said with fake smile but soon her face turned to expression less as the same way she lead her life infront of everyone showing how strong she is.

"Sure. How are you feeling rishika, if I'm not wrong as this is your first interview" reyansh asked with excitement but inside he felt scared and thanked camera focusing on her.

"Nothing special, it just like another meeting" rishika said with stoic voice

"Are you not excited" reyansh asked with dull face but soon covered it up.

"First i never felt I'm too great or big person that someone to take my interview as I'm still learning" rishika said

"That's says your nature ground to earth rishika but to everyone you are role model who stood strong and placed yourself" reyansh said

"It's all because my parents my brother and my friends support who always motivate me to stand strong..
.
.
.
.

"Finally, what you want to say to the people or youth" asked reyansh

"Every person change for loved ones but it can only recognised when the one loves them back.

So don't stay for someone to recognise and move on. One day the world search for you for your achievements" Rishika said with masking her emotions with expression less face.

"It's a great honour for us. Thank you so much for accepting our request and giving us your valuable time. thank you rishika" reyansh said while pulling his hand out for shake

Rishika smiled seeing the happiness of her little brother and shook back to him.

Rishika moved out as she is need to attend for meeting where reyansh ran behind her

"Didi, you are awesome" reyansh hugged her and squealed like a kid who got a favourite candy

Rishika smiled and caressed his face who just started his career, "okay come to dinner today and let me go baby brother" rishu teased.