Too fucking easy.

The car was dark, black covered the vehicle like a second skin. I could only guess this was one of his, so I shut the door and waited until the man on my left drove off. My eyes caught each street name they could and I subtly checked for the weapon on the side of my thigh.

Acres of grass stuck by our sides the further he drove down the deserted road, and I knew exactly what he wanted. The area was dark aside from the fluorescent and rusted street lights gleaming against the cracked, grey road. "What are we doing here?"

"Better to have a little fun here where no one can hear you, don't you think?" He pulled over to the side of the road, the roof of the car shading the inside of it from the yellow glow. "Just so we don't disturb anyone else... well, so you don't." A wicked grin spread across his face.

He reached over to my right and pulled my seat down vertically, forcing me to lay flat to give himself the ability to crawl above me. "Wait—"

"Shh," he hushed, pulling the top of my dress down as I lifted my arms to cover my breasts.

"Stop, I don't want to," I went to move passed him and get out from underneath the man twice my size, but it was no use when he grabbed ahold of my wrists and pinned them above my head.

Now only one of his hands had control.

"Please, stop—"

"Shut up," he growled, dipping his head down to my breasts as I squirmed to move away. "Fuck, stop moving." He tightened his hold on my wrists and I winced in pain.

"Please, don't," I begged while lifting my leg higher, hovering next to his side.

He lifted his head to mine as the distraction gave me the ability to bend my leg more. "Fucking cooperate," he growled into my ear. "Unless you want me to kill you." My eyes widened in fear and he grinned, his free hand then moved to my inner thigh and gave it a rough squeeze.

I finally pulled my leg back enough to lodge my heel into his side. He groaned while his hold on my wrists loosened, giving me the chance to slip them out of his grasp and kick the man again. "Shit— fucking bitch."

My arm pulled back and I swung my elbow towards his eye, he grunted and fought back by reaching for my wrists. I slip out from the seat and throw my leg over his side, pushing him down and swiftly opening the drivers seat door.

He lays with his head hung out of the side of the vehicle while I slip out my knife from my thigh. The shiny metal flickers in the moonlight and his eyebrows furrow while his hands clutch towards my wrist, rigidly and slowly pushing the knife closer to me as our strength fights one another.

I chuckle. Using my other hand to take the knife out of the one held hostage, I slice his wrist and it falls from mine. He lets his head fall back with a deep groan. My knees pin his wrists down at his side and I keep the tip of the blade at his throat. I glance down to see my knees pressing more crimson to seep from his wrist and I grin.

"Jesus, fuck— what do you want?" He grunted and pulled his arms toward him, but failed as I pushed more weight to my knees and kept them in place.

"What do you know about your boss, Alexander?" I slowly spun the tip of the knife against his jugular. His eyes went slightly wide at the name that spilled from my lips.

"I don't know anything—" he sucked in a breath. His mouth opened to add onto his sentence before I cut him off with a slice to his chest. His body flexed and he groaned at the pain, "Fuck," I rip apart the piece of fabric coating his torso to expose his chest, the skin more vulnerable to my blade.