35| Don't take my eye

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I see, where too now, there is an elevator ahead of us," Zhongli asked as Auggie peeks up and saw the webs enter the opened doors and some web in the lower level. "Go in and pressed the second to last button." Zhongli did, as the doors closed, Auggie sat up with a sigh. "..What are we going to do once we get down?" Zhongli asked as Auggie thought about it. It was one kid and some grown-up, there could be a ton of cult jerks around.

"How well could you fight? Like fist fighting?" He asked as he fiddled with the edge of the blanket. Auggie looked to Zhongli and felt a bit of a tug on his chest, Zhongli looked at the blinking numbers as he stabled himself. He felt the machine stop as the doors opened to a dark hallway, there was some music ahead and a chill went down Auggie's spine.

"Hide, and stay under." 

Zhongli pushed the bed as Auggie hides under the sheet, Zhongli stared ahead at the closed doors where the light was covered. He pushed the doors open with the bed and winced as the bright light hit his pupils. He blinked as he looked around the large room, there was so much metal and music played in the speakers. 

"[M/N]?" Zhongli whispered as he saw the male on the table in front of them. He moved down as Auggie hops off the bed as well, moving to see metal pinchers opening [M/N]'s dazed eyes, he looked like he was asleep. Auggie undid one cuff as Zhongli handled the other. Both carefully removed the eye holders and Zhongli gathers up [M/N] onto the bed that Auggie had been on. 

The music stops and the lights came on, they blind them even more and the doors slammed shut the door closed. Auggie hugged [M/N]'s arm as Zhongli sees the people coming out, cloaked in black in compression to the white room. "Stand back." Zhongli barks as they came closer and soon another one came up.

"Now, Now Zhongli, you weren't like this when I brought the cake,"  Diana said as she came up, she looked happy, pleased as she nods to her the others, Auggie screams as someone drags him away, holding his arms as Zhongli flowers, grip on the bedside, the metal squeaking under his grip. "You even brought Auggie and we do love them young."

"Let him go, let us go, and we would not have a problem," Zhongli demanded, keeping his voice low and the command made some people laugh at him. "Now."

"Sir Zhongli?" Dr.Sutclif said as he came out, mint green surgery clothes on and mask down on his chin. "We could not allow that, it's been a few months since we had eyes like them, without the tip, surely we would've starved." Zhongli pulled the bed behind him, and Auggie kept moving around, kicking and scrambling. 

"Uncle! Zhongli!" Auggie cried out as he bite down on the person who held him, and they dropped him as Zhongli noticed the people behind him and yanked [M/N] from their grasp. He held the unconscious man and Auggie hugged him from behind, gripping his fake medical staff. Zhongli noticed them coming closer and closer, usually, he had his weapon to summon but without it, he was outnumbered. 

Zhongli noticed the bent metal bar he made and gulped lightly before moving towards it, and yanked it off the bed. He held the metal bar, gripping it as he looked around. "It had been years if I must be honest..." Zhongli began as he used one arm to hold [M/N] and the other clutching the metal part. Zhongli moved against the wall, flipping the bed over and kicking it a bit to push the people in robes. 

"Auggie...would you like to make a contract with me?" Zhongli asked, looking to the child with his soft golden gaze as Auggie looked back. "Huh?" "A contract, a verbal form between us, I'll do a thing and you'll return the gesture."

"...what is it?"

"I will protect you, and you will not dare to look at the mess I'll commit here," Zhongli said as he noticed some in the very back had weapons, saws, some knives, and even clamps. He felt something surge in his hand and ignored it. Auggie looked as his legs shook and [M/N] whimpered in Zhongli's hold but no other movements.