A/N

Welcome to Make a Wish!

This story is fully finished with twelve chapters overall. It has been written before on another platform called Episode: Choose Your Story. Because I wasn't getting any reads on there, I have decided to migrate over to Quotev and Wattpad. However, the story is still available to read on Episode and will continue to receive updates. There are four chapters available on the platform so I will be posting the first four chapters now.

This is a very old story that I wrote when I was only 13 years old. So I apologise if there are any cringey parts. I did my best to update it!

There is an Official Novel Soundtrack available that supports the story. It's my first soundtrack I have ever written so it only consists of five songs. They will be available soon on Spotify, Itunes, and Apple Music. For now, the Youtube link will be available below. I apologize for having to put all the links in manually. Wattpad makes it very difficult to add separate links. However, all links will be available on my profile and my website!

Disclaimer

This story will contain mature themes such as profanity, sexual content, and gore.

All characters and credits to this story goes to me.

Enjoy!

© 2022 by Ryu Mizuki