"how is he so rich?"

"he's still young...spending alot of money on useless things is what he does"

"wow, he's damn rich"

"I would love to merge our business and marry my good for nothing daughter to him"

Jungkook heard all of the whispers and gossips about him, but he ignored it, and kept his gaze to the beautiful necklace.

"10 million dollars for Mr. Jeon Jungkook...going once? twice?....sold to Mr Jeon! Congratulations Mr. Jeon Jungkook!"

After the bidder handed the item to Jungkook, they immediately went out, to go to Mr. Kim's mansion. Going there Jungkook just hopes that Taehyung isn't really with Bogum.

...

"Good job Jungkookie...you can keep it, it's your family's after all". Mr. Kim said, proud from what Jungkook did. Jungkook smiled at him, and fist bump Mr. Kim. Both of them luaghed at and smiled.

"Mr. Kim, where is Taehyunie by the way?" Jungkook asked, slightly looking around. "oh, he's with that bubblegum" Mr. Kim roled his eyes, in annoyance of the person's name.

"wait, you hate him too?" Jungkook's eyes widen, smirking a bit. 'Atleast it's not only me' Jungkook thought. "Oh, I hate him to the core, he kept stealing my son away from yo-...I mean from me, you know?"

"yeah, I hate him so much...anyways, uhmm I'll get going now, Mr. Kim...I need to get the last part of the mission done" Jungkook said, he stood up from the couch and slight bowed to Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim nodded and smiled, at him. They both bid their goodbyes, and Jungkook walked out of the mansion, and went to his house.

...

Jungkook just rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung's twitter post

Jungkook just rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung's twitter post. He gulp his whiskey in one go, he turned his phone off and looked at the people whose sitting infront of him.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other, then turned their gazes to Namjoon, rasing their eyebrows indicating to asked what's going on.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders and averted his gaze back to Jungkook. "We didn't fail our mission, we got the blue pearl back...that's the only thing you need to know" Jungkook suddenly said, to break the awkward silence between them.

"w-wait, isn't the blue pearl that ring?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook took out the eye pendant, and showed it the the three. "This is our family heirloom, ofcourse I know what the real blue pearl is is like, the bidders and Mr. Sanchez lied...as for Amilía though, I don't think she knows that the ring was fake"

Namjoon and Yoongi nodded their heads, while Hoseok frown in confusion. "Amilía...isn't she Mr. Sanchez's daughter?....why doesn't she know about the blue pearl?" Hoseok asked.

"That's our next mission...finding out about why Mr. Sanchez sell the blue pearl to an auction, and why doesn't Amilía know which one is real" Jungkook explained the whole situation, he asked Hoseok to look for the personal schedule of Amilía Sanchez.

And within half an hour he found it. "Alright boss, she has an appointment tomorrow for face lift, at Gangnam. She has an appointment with Mr. Choi tomorrow at 2, she has a court hearing on Wednesday, and an appointment with Lee on the Saturday" Hoseok said, looking at his computer.

Jk: Where is she meeting lee?

Jh: at the 'Midnight' bar.....?

Yoongi snorted hearing what Hoseok had said. "Why the bar though?" He asked. "I'm not exactly sure about that, but it says here that they are meeting for a private mater" Hoseok answered.

"Alright, ask some men to go undercover and work for the stores she's going in for about a month and tell them to report everything that happened with her...then on Saturday let's go to that bar and see what's up" Jungkook said ordering Namjoon.

Nj: Oh, I also remember that Lee was the one behind the ambush last week...

Jk:...Just what could be the reason of their meet up?

Yg: Maybe this is also connected to the blue pearl?

Jh: That's what I'm thinking...But why do I feel like Amilía is leading us onto something?

Jk: What do you mean?

Jh: Well you see...her schedule is very detailed, it's also supper easy to hack, and the address are all near our headquarters...Also I noticed, here that she has an appointment with Park Bogum, the same time as Mr. Lee's appointment with her....

Jk: Bogum!??!

Jungkook's anger risen to Bogum has risen. His heart was beating so fast thinking what could he do to harm Taehyung in any way. 'I have to stop Taehyungie from meeting that prick' Jungkook thought.

Yoongi swear he saw red flashed through Jungkook's eyes the moment Hoseok mentioned Bogum. Namjoon was slowly putting the glasses away, afraid Jungkook might throw them in anger.

Hoseok's heart beated faster looking at Jungkook whose face was filled with anger, and anotger unexplainable emotion, that seems to be building up and bothering Jungkook inside.

Jungkook was just quiet, but his breathing was heavy. He knew he needed to get out to get some fresh air.

'This isn't right, why do I feel like this?...I should just let Taehyung handle this, I know he can defend himself if anything happens but....I just can't help but worry, he is my everything, I can't loose him...I don't want to' Jungkook thought, while blowing smoke out in the balcony.

Jk:....why do I feel angry and jealous?

...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                      Please Read

Hey Guys!

This is my new story, I hope you guys will give this as much love and appreciation just like my other stories.

See you tomorrow for the next update😊

Please be healthy and take care of yourselves as well as your loved ones. Be happy and have a nice
day/noon/night everyone!❤️