Yes

We kiss in the cabin room. My heart overjoyed when she said yes. "I promise to get you any ring you want when we get back." I smiled. "Sounds good to me" she smiled. We smiled laying our foreheads together. "I love you" we say together.

I let knuckles drive my car on the way home since I was still a little bit sleepy. I dream about our wedding and how happy we will be. When suddenly I hear the car horn waking me up and my eyes blinded by headlights.

I look over and see Amy smiling as she sleeps. I look down to check how much gas we got when all of a sudden someone driving on the other side of the road comes into our lane. I lay the horn and miraculously managed to dodge the car as it clips off the side mirror on the driver side. The doesn't stop but I pull over and put on the hazard lights to check for anymore damages. Before I checked the mirror I walk over to Amy's side of the car and open the door. She's shaking a bit but I calm her down holding her. After that I go check on the rest of the car. Lucky the mirror was the only thing broken off. I put the mirror in the back seat and shoot tails a text to see if could fix it. After that I put the car the in gear and drive off hoping we don't get pulled over.

We finally get home after dropping off my car at tails place so he could fix the minor damages to my car. I flop on my bed and stare up at the ceiling thinking about being engaged to Knuckles. I felt so happy that I have found someone who feels the same way about me and is just perfect. I didn't know why I wasted years crushing on sonic when knuckles has been the one for me all along and I'm happy.

We decided to go the mall the next day since Tails will be done with my car later on

We decided to go the mall the next day since Tails will be done with my car later on. We walk into the first jewelry store we see and look at all the rings but one ring caught my eye. It was a silver band with light purple gems and a opal in the center. I pulled Knuckles jacket pointing to it. "Is that the one?" He asked smiling. I smiled nodding. "Then it's yours" he said giving me a kiss on the head signaling a employee. I tried it on and it was exactly my size like it was truly meant to be. Knuckles pays for it along with insurance and the employee gives it one last polishing before handing the ring back. I look at my ring as we leave the store feel extremely happy.