Motorcycle

I have never been so happy in my life! Knuckles and I have been dating for a month now and I just couldn't be happier! I never realized how much we had in common and how we just connect so well!
I stand there in front of the bakery with a bag of cupcakes for the double date picnic with Shadow and Rouge waiting for Knuckles with his surprise. He told me to make sure I wore jeans, boots and a heavy jacket for the surprise. I don't know why but he never tells me how to dress but since it's for the surprise i went out and bought me a red leather jacket to go with my new red boots I been dying to wear. I have a white tank top on and light blue skinny jeans. My hair is down and held back by a white and red bandanna. "Yo Ames is that you?!" I hear a familiar voice call. I turn to see sonic in his worn out jeans, blue converse and a Shinedown rock shirt. Tails walks up right behind him in a plain white tee, with ripped blue jeans, and grey converse. "Hey sonic welcome home it's been what 3 months?" I said smiling greeting my friends. "Yeah tell us about it." Tails said. "Say Ames are you busy tonight?" Sonic asked with a slight blush. "Actually yeah I'm having a girls night after my date." I said smiling. "D-date? With who?" Sonic stuttered. Tails rolled his eyes. "Anyways Amy have you seen Knuckles we dropped by his house but he wasn't home. "Actually to answer both your questions-" I was interrupted by the loud engine sound of a dark green Harley Davidson pulling up in front of us. I watch as Knuckles pulls off his helmet and getting off the bike. I blush and smile staring at him in his jeans, dark brown leather jacket, black v neck shirt, and dark brown cowboy boots. "Surprise Ames!" He said holding his arms out. I completely forgot Sonic and Tails standing there as I run into his arms hugging him. "I didn't know you ride!" I said petting the leather seating putting the bag down. "Yeah Shadow taught me how back in college. I just got this 3 years ago before well you know." I nod smiling and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a kiss. "WAIT HOLD UP!" We both turn and look at Sonic and Tails with shocked faces. "You and Knuckles when the fuck? How the fuck did this happen?!" Sonic yelled clearly jealous and confused. We looked at each other and knuckles bow giving me the floor. I giggle thinking how cute it was. "Well Knuckles came back, we ran into each other." "More like I accidentally ran you into a door" we giggle. "He asked me out on a date that went very well and well here we are a month later." I smile holding him as he wraps his arm around me. "A m-month? You guys been dating for a month?" Sonic asked stuttering. We both nod. "That's awesome you guys!" Tails said with a smile. Sonic still stands there with his mouth opened. "Thanks Tails. Look I hate to cut this short guys but I got some coconut marshmallow cookies I don't want to melt in my Harley's side box so catch up over drinks tomorrow guys?" "Yeah man we can do that!" Tails said. "You brought my favorite cookies!" I smiled he nodded. "Well of course" he smiled kissing my cheek putting the cupcakes in the side box. Knuckles hands me a helmet with a gardenia flower pattern on it. "Awwwww you personalize a helmet with my favorite flowers on it?!" I said holding close to my chest. "Well yeah wanted to make sure your safe and have you look beautiful too. Which you already are beautiful." He said with a cocky smile. "Your soooo corny knucklehead but I love you anyways" I said putting it on. We both hop on the bike and I wrap my arms around his side. Sonic still stands there shocked as Knuckles starts up the Motorcycle. It roared like a beast shaking my body as I grip tigger around Knuckles. We both waved to Sonic and Tails as we sped off. I see why Knuckles wanted me to wear jeans, boots and a heavy jacket. The heat from the bike warms my legs and feet and the cool September wind blows a lot colder. Smart very smart. I lay my head on his back enjoying the passing trees, bushes and other cars as we head to Starlight Park.

I know Sonic is mad at me but honestly I don't care he had his chance. I feel Amy tighten her grip as we pulled off but she relaxes after a few minutes into the ride. I remembered that feeling myself when I first rode and I cracked a smile. As we brush past the trees, bushes and cars I feel her head lay on my back. "You good back there Ames?" I asked through the helmet radio. "Yes very I'm just loving this!" She said with a cute little squeak in her voice making me smile. We finally arrived to Starlight Park and see Shadow's bike already parked at the bottom of the hill. "Wow are we late?" Amy asked putting her helmet in the side box after taking out some of the food. "No actually were right on time guess Shadow wanted to be early." I said as we start walking up the hill. We see Shadow and Rouge talking on the already set up blanket under the tree. "About time you two!" Rouge said. "We're right on time girl" Amy said with a smile. "No your 30 mins late" she protested. "Actually babe they're on time I only said 2:30 just to get here early." Shadow smirked and I burst out laughing high-fiving him as Rouge gives him a death glare. "You sneaky hedgehog" she growled.

We all start laughing.