Fight

The night became more fun when we ran into the boys. I spent the night dancing with my friends and few songs with Knuckles (along with some quick sex in the back of his car) and just enjoying our time. I noticed Sonic had walked in but he kept his distance from us. I ignored him and focus on having fun Saturday night with my friends. That was cut short when we heard screams and I turned around to see Knuckles and Sonic fighting out the door.

I was having a fun night with our friends. I had a few dances with Amy (with a surprise back seat sex in my car). Doing shots with Mario and Shadow when sonic walked in. He kept his distance from me and Amy. Mario, Silver and Tails went over to talk to him  as I just carried on with my conversation with Shadow until I felt Sonic's hand on my shoulder. I turn to face him only to feel his fist crack my jaw. Of course his punches never effected me but I wasn't letting him get away with this. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and punched him right back. Soon we were at each other going out the door as I heard a lady scream when we started throwing punches. Sonic pushes me off only to spin dash me into the side of my car causing the air bags to blow and the alarm going off. I pull my self out of the metal dent my body has made and dodge another attack. I managed to stop him in mid dash throwing him to the ground holding him by his throat. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I demanded eyes filled with anger. "YOU TAKING AMY AWAY FROM ME SHES MY GAL!" Sonic yelled. "SHES NOT ANYONES GAL! YOU DONT OWN HER! I DONT OWN HER BECAUSE SHES HER OWN PERSON! YOU FUCKED WITH HER HEART AND SHE HAD ENOUGH!" I punched him and get up looking down at him. "If you had enough respect for her and actually asked her out maybe you would've had a chance. But you didn't and she moved on. At least I treat her with respect for the woman she is and not a item." I walk away back into the bar and grab my phone off the bar table to call a tow truck for my car which is pretty much totaled. Amy walks up behind me with her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder. Sonic gets up a runs off to god knows where. "Knux?" Amy asked. "Yeah?" I replied since I'm on hold. "I'm sorry..." "For what Ames you did nothing wrong." "I feel like I did. I mean you two were fighting over me and what you said about me warmed my heart. Yet you were fighting your best friend and it's my fault." I kiss her for reassurance. "It's not your fault Ames. Don't you ever blame yourself." She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek just as I'm finally off hold.

"Yeah I got a totaled car to be picked up."