The trip part 4 sex

I walk into our room and flop on the warm soft bed. I look to see the bathroom light on knowing Amy is in there. I close my eyes resting a bit as I hear her open the door. "Ooooh Knuckie~" she said with her sexy voice. I open my eyes and look up at her eyes widen. "Holy shit...." She stands there in a red lace corset with red fish net stockings held by a matching garter. She walks over and crawls on top of me. "You like?~" "no I love~" I smiled holding her hips. She kisses me as I pull her closer. I grab her ass and roll her on her back without breaking the kiss. I pull away taking off my shirt. Her hand feels down my strong chest and torso unbuttoning my jeans. I remove them swiftly kisses her neck. She moans as I feel down her beautiful body. I unclip the garter from her fishnets removing her underwear with the garter. She unbuttons her corset revealing her breast pulling me in for a kiss. She grabs my shoulders and flips me on my back. I fill her sliding me inside. "God she's still so tight." I thought as she moans riding me. Her lips press against my neck as I groan gripping her hips and thighs. "I love you" I muttered in her ear. She stops and pulls up. "Y-y-you love me?" She said like it was the first time someone has ever genuinely said that to her. "Yes" I said blushing. She smiles and kisses me. "I love you too." She whispered. I wrap my arm on her back pulling her closer kissing her deep rolling her on her side. As we continue the blissful sexual desires for the rest of the night.