Ningguang was surprised to hear that the general did all of that for her. She then wondered if she did the same for all the other agents. "Thank you," Ningguang said. "Please also tell her I am thankful for the tea and soup." Baishi smiled and bowed her head. She proceeded towards the door, but Ningguang spoke. "Baishi." The lassie turned around. "Yes, Miss Ningguang?"

The tianquan still needed to be careful with her words. "May we speak for a bit?"

"Of course." Baishi smiled and walked over to the tianquan. She stood still once she was close enough. "What do you need?"

The tianquan had many questions she wanted to ask Baishi, but she would have to think twice before asking them. She wanted to know about her vision's whereabouts first and started it off with, "Has anything happened since I fainted during the meeting earlier?"

Baishi thought for a second, then responded, "I recall General Beidou explaining about your mission during the war." Ningguang nodded her head. "I remember that part, but did anything else happen?"

"The meeting shortly ended after you fainted," Baishi explained. "General Beidou dismissed all the agents. If you're wondering who carried you to your room, General Beidou had agent Juza and agent Xu Liushi to do it." Ningguang felt a little despondent hearing this. She told herself to maybe stop creating scenarios in her head, knowing it'll never happen. Just not too long ago, she was terrified of Beidou...

"Do you have any more questions, Miss Ningguang?" Baishi stared at the lady. She didn't get to the part about her vision, so she asked away. "Have..." She looked at Baishi, "Have you seen my vision?"

Baishi's eyes wandered the room as she thought. "I haven't seen your vision. However, you can ask General Beidou about it." And receive a death stare from her? I am good, Ningguang thought. "General Beidou must be busy... I wouldn't want to disturb her." The tianquan lied.

"General Beidou may seem busy, but half of the time, she spends it looking at the view. It always seems like she's into her thoughts because her eyes would tend to stare at one thing to another. She would be as still as a statue, standing in front of a window, and it would be hard to grab her attention sometimes." Baishi kept talking and Ningguang wondered where this was going. 

Baishi continued, "It may not seem obvious to you that General Beidou is indeed a calming person because you're outside the Jade Chamber most of the time. I'm not sure if you got to know her personally despite work, but you can really tell she has a soft spot even though she can be grating sometimes. She's an admirable general overall, especially that suit she wears makes her look more fierce than when she only wears her blouse. Although, that large chest of hers pops more when she wears only her blouse, which makes her bra almost visible and you can almost see the outline of her nip–" Baishi abruptly paused and immediately let out a gasp as she touched her cheek. "Oh pardon me! Were you saying something?"

What the fvck Baishi...?! *@(*#!(!#)*@#*

Ningguang's face flushed. It was obvious she was trying to resist. Baishi looked at the lady with a concerned and innocent look on her face. "Miss Ningguang...?" The tianquan suddenly faked a cough on her hand. "Whew, this soup is hot!"

"But Miss Ningguang, you haven't–"

"Oh dear, you should report to General Beidou already," Ninguang hastily got up from her bed and pushed Baishi toward her door.

"Will you be fine–?"

"Do not worry about me," Ningguang said with a quick smile. "Don't be gone too long!"

Baishi giggled. "Miss Ningguang, you sound like you're the boss of me." Ningguang immediately realized this and decided to make another excuse. "Oh please send my thanks." The tianquan opened her door and Baishi walked out the door. "Will do, Miss Ningguang." She smiled and bowed her head. She then walked off and the lady closed her door.