Back to work

We're already at home now, it's 9pm and Aria is in bed, "Hey Jey I have to ask you something" he looks at me and nods his head for me to speak " Remember earlier today, we we came back from getting Aria ice cream?" I ask him, "yeah what about it" he reply's "why did you go into the bathroom for like five maybe ten minutes" I say with and not so innocent smile on my face. "Because of you" I laugh and say "Why what did I do" he looks at me with a smile, he stands and carries me to the bedroom.

Back to work
Aria Jey and I are on the plane flying out too, LA for smackdown, Brie told me Birdie was going to be there so I thought I'd bring Aria, and plus when I have my match Brie said she'd watch her for me considering Jey and I are teaming up against Finn Bálor and Bayley. I cant wait for the match, I haven't been in a match in while, but I'm back and I'm gonna make it the greatest come back ever.

We arrive at the arena, so I text Brie saying that we arrived. As we're walking in I hear Brie calling my name, "hey Y/N I haven't seen you in forever" she says but then looks down at Aria "Hello Aria, I'm Brie and this is Birdie" she says as she bent down to aria's height, "I know your busy Y/N/N but I can watch Aria so you can get changed and get ready for your match." Brie looks at me for my answer "Thanks Brie that would mean a lot I owe you one.... Aria, mommy's just gonna get dressed and get ready for my match okay, do whatever Brie says be good sweetie" I hug her Brie and Birdie and walk away to my dressing room that I share with Trin. I see her in there and say hi and we both get dressed. I get dressed into this:

When I'm done I got to hair and makeup, they finish doing my hair and makeup so I'm ready for my match

When I'm done I got to hair and makeup, they finish doing my hair and makeup so I'm ready for my match.I walk into the backstage room, right before the ramp and I see Brie Birdie and Aria, Aria comes running up to me and I pick her up and hug her "have you seen your dad?" I ask her and just in time he shows up in front of me, "are you ready" I ask him he nods his head and says "Roman is gonna be ringside for us" I nod my head, and Roman shows up, man I really don't like him. I put Aria down and tell her to go back over to Brie, my music then plays and I walk out and do my entrance. I then get into the ring and Jey's music starts playing, JoJo announces Roman and Jey and they get into the ring, I just give Roman a dirty look as if to say don't talk to me. Bayley's music starts and she does her entrance, but waits at the end of the ramp, then Finns and he gets into the ring Roman then gets out and stands by ringside. "I'm gonna start" I say to Jey he nods his head and gets out of the ring and on to the apron, as I've done in many match's I don't lock up I kick her into the stomach and bring her over to the turnbuckles and hit her head off them until she falls, I walk to the opposite turnbuckles and run at her, I jump on the bottom rope and let my knees hit her chest.

Time skip:
Im still in the ring and I'm exhausted and so if Bayley, I can tell because we're both lying down on the ground barley moving. The ref was counting to ten, he was at six so I had to get up so I sat up basically like the undertaker, and grabbed her ankle to drag her over to me, I then pinned her but she kicked out at one, okay that's it I'm tagging Jey in. I went over to our corner and tagged him in, he hit Finn with close line after close line, I'm lying in the apron and Roman said "Are you okay, you need some water" "No I'm fine thanks though" he nodded his head and looked back into the ring. When I was ready I pulled on the ropes to help myself stand properly just as I pulled the middle rope Finn went flying out of the ring, I look at what had just happened in shock, I then started laughing. I got down from the ring and grabbed Finn by his hair and pushed him back into the ring, Bayley saw this and was running towards me, I got ready for the fight when Roman steps in front of me. Maybe he is handy.