Out for a few months

It's a few weeks later Jey and I are on our way to smack down he has a match tonight with Jimmy defending there titles against Erick Rowan and Luke Harper, Jimmy ,Jey Naomi and I came up with a plan to distract them if anything goes wrong Naomi and I will go out ourselves to the music and dance our ass off so Jey and Jimmy can get the upper hand.
It's time for there match I hug and kiss Jey and I hug Jimmy and wished them with there match.

Jey and Jimmy weren't looking so hot in the match so I looked at Naomi and nodded my head towards the curtains she tells the man to play her music then when her music hits we both walk out and start dancing the lights came on and we start dancing more Erick and Luke looked confused but gave Jey enough time to super kick Luke and Jimmy enough time to pin Erick when the bell rang Jimmy was quick to get out of the ring, and run over to Naomi and Jey ran over to me they could barley stand so I put jeys hand around my neck and helped him walk backstage.
After that I had a match against Alex bliss for the smackdown women's championship, not gonna lie I'm completely nervous but if I don't win then that totally fine.
Alexa already did her entrance now it was my turn Jey and Jimmy came up to say good luck and I thanked them, my music started and I had my mom by ringside just in case something happened.

Time skip to half way through the match
I told Alexa to get up and she did and I speared her, but I felt something pop I think in my neck something didn't feel right as I was going to pin Alexa Nia Jax pulls me off her and my mom came in and took care of her the match ended I told mom what had happened and what I felt in my neck as soon as we got backstage I brought be to trainers office and I told him what happened he X-rayed my neck and said when I speared Alexa the plate in my neck moved (basically what happened to Nikki Bella) "will I be able to wrestle though?" "No you'll be out for a couple of months your not allowed to pick up anything heavier then a kettle I'll book you in for surgery in the hospital closest to you home town that's the best I can do I'm sorry" I felt tears in my eyes but didn't dare let them fall the door opened and Jey came running towards me and asked what happened I told him and ge asked trainer to ask Shane McMahon if Jey could stay off with her and trainer said he'd have to.

Time skip to surgery
I'm lying down in the hospital bed all drugged up batley knowing what anyone is saying, the doctor came in and asked if I was ready and I said I was Jimmy was allowed to walk with me a bath further then he stopped the bed and the doctors from wheeling the bed "can I have a moment while she's like this please" the doctors nod, he bends down and whispers something in my ear but I could barely concentrate at what he was saying then he stood back up and let them wheel me away.

After the surgery
I'm fully conscious and I can actually hear people and talk properly I see the room is empty except for Jey with head on the side of the bed sleeping? I deduced to wake him up and tell him to get in beside me "J-Jey" his head shot up he looked at me and smiled he stood up and handed me his water bottle which I gladly took a sip of. when I was done I patted the space beside me and he got in the bed without saying anything and hugged me.
I hugged him back and kissed the top of his head.
We fell asleep like that

Time skip to when I got home
We got home and I couldn't cook anything so I asked Jey if we could order food which he made an exception to because of my injury.
When the food got here Jey went to go get it he then brought it back at set it down on the table in front of us and we ate.

Time skip to when Jey has to go back to work.
Today was finally the day Jey had to go back to work, I'm getting better my doctor cleared me but trainer won't clear me yet I've been begging him but he won't let me go back into the ring. "Hey babe did you see my wrestling shoes" Jey shouts from the other side of the house "There in the laundry room on the floor" i shout back "thank you" I get up and go upstairs and sit in my bed and watch Becky's fight against James elles worth becky's making a mockery out of him which is funny to me. Jey walks in and sits next to me on the bed kisses my forehead and said he has to leave soon I'll miss him but I still got my mom so I'll be fine.

Jey just left it was hard I'm not gonna lie not being able to go to the airport with him not being able to travel with him it's all just so much but I'll be back soon so I've nothing to worry about.