Title match again

So I got home and Jeys not home yet so I text him that I'm home, he said he'll leave in five or ten minutes, it doesn't really bother me because Jimmy's house is only a few houses away from ours.

Jey gets home and we pack our bags for tonight's flight out to Santiago for smackdown.

Were here in Santiago I'm kinda excited for my match tonight I've been smackdown champion for 322 days now my match is against Alexa Bliss she's a good wrestler but the script says again that I have to beat her up like everyone else.

Time skip
I'm in my Ring gear:

"Hey lexie good luck tonight" I hear someone say to her before my music starts playing I walk out do my entrance and get into the ring, Alexa's music plays and she does her entrance and gets into the ring

Half way through the match
Alexa is on the top rope about to perform twisted bliss when she jumps I raise my knees to my chest so she lands on my knees instead of my chest, I get up and shout for her to get up and as she does I tell her to turn around and I super kick her she falls I go for the pin 1..2.. then there music plays Alexa rolls out of the ring and then I see the bludgeon brothers I stand my ground because I'm not afraid of them. They get to the end of the ramp and put the sledge hammers down and get into the ring. they both have a microphone so I grab one and they start to talk "Y/N we have to tell you something" Eric Rowan says in a creep voice "spit it out then" I say looking him dead in the eyes "we're going to have a match next week on smackdown against your fiancé and and his brother, and we are going to beat the living hell out of them" Luke Harper finishes "Okay, and uh how exactly are you gonna to that" I ask with a smirk on my face, I then see Jimmy and Jey walk out to the ring but there music isn't playing so I decide to keep quiet they get into the ring and I keep the chat going " I mean if your really going to "beat the living hell" out of them you might as well tell me how, see I know what your doing and quite frankly it's not working so I don't know I suggest you turn around" I say seriously they turn around and Jimmy and Jey super kick them and I roll out of the ring grab my belt and head towards the ramp but before I could get to the ramp Luke steps in front of me I look up at him and smile "I suggest you turn around again" he's expecting to see someone behind him but no one is there so when he turns around I kick him in the back of the leg and he falls I walk past him and walk to the ramp Jimmy and Jey then follow me and kept asking if I'm alright I tell them I'm fine and we walk backstage. As we get backstage Jey pulls me away from everyone for a chat. "What's up" I ask while holding his hand, "Just wanted to check if you were okay" he says looking down "of course I am why wouldn't I be, if it's about Eric and Luke, they don't scare me, trust me if they did I would've been out of that ring in seconds" I say he looks up and tells me "look I just don't want you in trouble, they shouldn't have gone out there during your match, they only did that to get to myself and Jimmy. I should've been ring side with you I should've known they would've done something like that I mean I .." I cut him off " Jey, did they harm me? No look if your worried about something happening to me, I'll be fine you have my word, I mean I'd rather them beat me up instead of you and your brother, I can handle myself I mean did you see what I did to Luke I made him think you were behind him and I knocked him down, babe nothings gonna happen I promise" I say and kiss him.