Maryse baby shower pt2

It's the next day, and it's Maryse'  baby shower, I get up get a shower, do my makeup and get dressed into this:

With some matching heels. Aria is crying so I pick her up and settle her down, she's not hungry, she was only fed an hour ago, when she's settled I dress her into this:

 Aria is crying so I pick her up and settle her down, she's not hungry, she was only fed an hour ago, when she's settled I dress her into this:

With some white tights and matching shoes.
Jey is dressed in blue, because he thinks the baby will be a boy and so does Mike, but I think it will be a girl and so does Maryse. I put some earrings in and do my hair, I curl it so when it's down it'll be wavy, my hair won't curl for some reason but I'm happy with waves. When we're ready we put Aria into the back of the car I sit back there with her, and we drive to Maryse' house. I text her that we're on the way and she replies with "okay see you soon girl" and I put my phone down and talk to Jey.

We finally arrived at her house, I grab Aria as Jey gets the buggy out of the trunk, I put her in it and we walk up to the front door and knock. Mike opens it and welcomes us, he tells me where Maryse is, she's in her bedroom doing her makeup. I walk in and she turns around "when I get back into shape after having this baby, I'm so stealing you dress, it's so nice" I laugh and thank her.

Time skip to when the party starts
Mike, went to collect his dad from the airport two hours ago, Maryse is on the phone to him while I'm talking to MarJo about Aria, until Maryse comes up and says "Mike has been gone for two hours now, where could he be I know the traffic isn't that bad" I nod and say "well maybe he's doing something for the baby shower" she nods and walks away to find Mikes mother. About and hour later Mike shows up and I walk over to him "where have you been Maryse thinks there's something up" I say to him "the traffic was bad, we couldn't get out of it" he reply's and asked where Maryse was, the cake arrives but MarJo walks over to me and asks me to come with her, we're outside right by Mikes car, "I know he wasn't stuck in traffic, I can tell when someone is lying, and he is" she says with a laugh and opens the car door "did someone get sick" I say and look into the car "no, no that's cake" now it's all among sense Maryse told me about Mike and his bidding with the cheapest cake, he tried to deliver it himself, but it's all over the backseats, I let out a laugh and say "we have to show Maryse" she nods and grabs my hand and we walk back inside, we get Maryse to come outside with us "trust me M you are going to love this" I say to her with another laugh. We get to the car ad I open the door to the back seats "that's cake" MarJo and I say and the same time. Maryse let's put a gasp " so that's why the one I wanted came instead of the one he wanted" I nod my head and she picks up and peace of decoration that was supposed to be on the cake but it's on the floor of there car, she puts it in her pocket and we all walk back inside the house.

She shows Mike the peace that she took from the car and he's acting as if he doesn't know what it is but he gets caught out and asks "who showed you this" Maryse points to me and MarJo "Y/N why d you show her"he asks is a fake sad tone " hey don't blame me MarJo dragged me into this, I say and walk away.

Time skip to later on that night

The party's over and MarJo showed everyone the nude photo Mike took, and almost everyone is gone, it's just Jey and I left, my mom came to pick up Aria for the night for us to enjoy ourselves which I thanked her for, I'm picking her up tomorrow morning, I already miss her. But I'm having fun so that's good, the only thing is I'm not allowed to drink because di breastfeed, it's like 2:30 in the morning and I'm getting tired and Jey is too I can tell, "Maryse thank you both for the invitation I appreciate it, but we're gonna go home because I'm getting tired and I have to wake up early in the morning and collect Aria but you guys should come over the day after it'll be the four of us unless we invite Trinity and Jimmy over too, that'll be fun, so should I expect you guys over?" I say and Mike nods his head "for sure I haven't been to your house yet so that would be nice, thanks" he says I hug Maryse while Jimmy and Mike handshake and I hug Mike while Jey and Maryse hug, they see us out, I take my heels off at the door and walk barefoot to the car, we wave goodbye and we go home.