The return

Four days later
I get to go home today, mom and dad haven't come to the hospital because they were busy but they said they'll come over to the house, and stay for a few hours. I can walk now but I'm not allowed to lift anything heavier then a tea kettle, so Jeys gonna have to do a lot for me.

We're finally home, I'm exhausted which is understandable considering I just had a baby.
Mom and dad came over for two hours maybe, and said if we need anything to make sure and call them.

Two weeks later
I'm backstage of smackdown Jey has to get ready for his fight with Jimmy against the Rivalry, he kissed Aria and myself and went to his locker room. Becky see's me and comes over to say hello, "oh my god hi, can I see her or is she asleep" she asks quietly to not wake her "she's asleep but you can look she won't wake up, she sleeps like a rock" we both laugh and she pulls the hood to the buggy down " oh my god she's the cutest thing I've ever seen" she says. We talk for 20 minutes until I have to go, I see Maryse and walk over to her "someone wants to say hello" I whisper to her, she didn't know I was coming so she gets a fright "oh Jesus you scared me, ohhhh this is my first time getting to see Aria, is she asleep" I nod my head but pull the hood back down and she takes a look "aw she's so cute, when she wakes up can I hold her" she looks at me "of course her godmother can hold her" her jaw drops as I say this "What, I'm her godmother?" I nod and smile and she hugs me and says thank you. "Maryse, I'm making my return sooner then I expected, Vince wants me to be back by February, for some reason" I say to her "oh I cant wait I won't tell anyone though I promise"

Time skip to February
It's now February and I'm making my return tomorrow I'm bringing Aria with me, Maryse said she'll look after her, she's awake so I took her out of her cot and breastfeed her, when I'm done I play with her toys, with her. Jey walks in and lays down beside us and takes a picture and posts it to his Instagram story.

I'm making my return today I have to be at the arena at 11:00am I wake up at nine,all I have to do is get Aria dressed and she's all ready to go, I packed her baby bag last night so I wouldn't have to worry about it today. I dress her into this:

Jey picked this out, once I change her I put her in her car seat and Jey brought her downstairs until we're ready to go I'm wearing this:

Something comfy. Once I'm ready Jey puts Aria into the car and I sit in the back with her, and we head to the arena.

When we get to the arena I'm pushing Aria in while Jey has all the bags and all that stuff, I see Maryse and Mike talking, Mike hasn't seen Aria yet so I walk over to them, Aria is awake so I take her out and let Maryse hold her then Mike held her. I told Maryse if she starts crying there's bottles in the baby bag, and stuff like that I thanked them both, and walked away with Jey, speaking of, Jey has a storyline with the rivalry, they have a match today, Jey is going against Zach in a one on one match with Jimmy at ringside for him, and after it Liv Morgan comes out and slaps and Jey. And that's when I'm supposed to come out.

Time skip to there match
Liv came up to me before she had to go out and asked if there would be any hard feelings between us after she slaps them I said obviously not because it's a storyline and that made her let out a sigh of relief. Jimmy and Jey are talking through the microphones and Liv hugs me and runs out to do her part of the storyline she slaps Jey then he laughs and she walks over to Jimmy, she slaps him again and Jey stumbles back just a little bit but he caught himself and stood up properly. My music start playing: could it be? JBL says shocked and I do my entrance and run down to the ring, the rivalry is trying to calm me down from going for liv, I look at Jimmy and Jey and they punch Zach in the face I then perform my finisher on him the super kick, and I do it to his partner the crowd is absolutely amazed that I made my return "gimme your mic" I say to Jey he gives it to me and I say "Hey Liv, touch my family one more time and I promise you I will get you in a 30 minute iron women match this summer slam, and that's a promise" I walk over to Jimmy and hug him and then walk over to Jey to make sure he's okay .