Chapter 15.1- The Kaleidoscope of Memories, The Bioscope of Perspectives

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day to all our lovely readers.

So this is our surprise, an early, extra long two-part update! To celebrate this day of love, we would like to shed light on Rudhi's love story, from new perspectives.

One major issue in the show was the lack of clarity with respect to Ani's feelings for Bon. We can understand why the makers chose this tactic. With Bondita being only a preteen when the show started and when Rudhi married the first time, a fine line needed to be tread between the social norms at the time and between our modern sensibilities. However, this also left a lot of viewers not only confused but feeling as if his realization of love came abruptly or too fast.

Many people have misjudged Anirudh a lot too. Well, to be honest, he is actually the most misunderstood fictional character, without any doubt!

And that's why we really wanted to delve into the insights of his mind. When various things were happening, what were his thoughts? How was he processing everything? What were his feelings? Etc.

This chapter is very very very IMPORTANT and extremely close to our hearts. Because here, you all will be able to peep into Anirudh's mind and heart through various phases in his life.

Another point that we would like to specify is that love is a lot more than romance. As Sant Kabir described in his doha- prem is that which keeps you drenched in it 24x7. Love isn't something that can be pigeonholed into rules of society, age or relationships.

Love can have multiple shades, facets, and dimensions. But at its core, it means wanting the absolute best for someone, and the willingness to do anything for it.

There are many people who have pointed fingers at this kind of a love story before also, and in Rudhi's case too.

Here we would request all of you to only view Rudhi's relationship, and their love without keeping any preconceived notions of right and wrong, rules and principles.

To view their love story in the proper light, one needs to put away their objective and subjective lenses. And take it just as it was.

We really have put our heart into building up this chapter and would really appreciate it if we get to hear your comments and views about it.

A major shoutout to some of our regular readers! You know who you are!  You guys are LOVE. Your comments make us very happy and your appreciation motivates us a lot.

So, this chapter is a dedication, a LOVE-FILLED gesture on Valentine's Day for all of you who have been extremely kind to us since the beginning of this story!

Also, there are some parts that Ayesha has taken from one of her one-shots on Rudhi. So, if you find similarities, DON'T think that she plagiarized her own work! :D

This chapter is in 2 parts.

It's super long!

But we really hope that a true BB fan would love this chapter because it is going to give the entire feel of the show on a very personal level!

Now, after this lonnnnng A/N, without further ado, let's move to the chapter!!!

Love you all,

Ashley and Ayesha.

___

Running his hand over the diary, with a newfound conviction, Batuk flipped the pages.