Chapter 12.2- Reconnecting with the Inner Self (MATURE-18+)

A/N: This part of the chapter is mature and heavy on sexual references, ideally suited for readers aged above 18.

There is mention of "Mirror Meditation" in this chapter. While it is a real thing, we have tweaked it a bit to support our narrative. The "therapy" that we have mentioned is not at all medically verified. It is not a part of any type of psychological counseling. What we have mentioned is just a figment of our wildest (and smuttiest)imaginations!

Lastly, please forgive us if the content of this chapter hurts your feelings or makes you feel bad in any way. Our purpose is just to make people understand the importance of building a positive self-image for ourselves in every situation of life.

The mature scene between Rudhi is just a natural progression of how their love flows. Please do not take it as anything negative.

Do let us know your views regarding both these parts of the 12th chapter. We derive a lot of encouragement and motivation from your lovely comments and votes.

Lots of love,

Ashley and Ayesha

-----------

The thought had kept her perplexed through all the following days. She was confused as to what to feel for Batuk. He had wronged her, and she was legit afraid of him, of his madness... but the realization that he didn't mean any harm to the babies made her feel... soft towards him.

She didn't want to feel that way though. She still feared him, and she didn't even want to forgive him anytime soon, but her mixed feelings and emotions were putting her in a deep conflict.

She wanted to discuss it all with Anirudh, but they had been so busy with the babies and their new routine that she didn't find the time.

Also, she had noticed that her Pati babu was genuinely worried for his brother's well being, and she decided not to add more to his already distressed mind. She knew she couldn't hide anything from him, but she wanted to wait for the right time.

After that day, she deliberately tried to push these disturbing thoughts in the background recesses of her mind for a while, but tonight, when she was alone and Anirudh was asleep with the kids, her mind treacherously brought these recollections in the foreground, along with a new set of worries.

Batuk theek tou hoga na? Usko meri note mili hogy? Would it have helped him? Should I have done something more? Kia miene note bhej ker sahi bhi kia tha ya nahi?

She was so lost in her thoughts that she had forgotten the comb in her hand.

She got startled when a warm arm snaked around her abdomen and Anirudh gently rested his chin on her shoulder, hugging her to himself from behind.

Gazing at her reflection, their eyes met in the mirror as he softly asked,

"Kin sochon mien gumm ho, Bondita?"

As she drew a shaky breath while snapping out of her reverie, he gently pried the comb from her hand and started combing her long hair.

Bondita smiled at his reflection in the mirror, and splaying her hand upon his arm that was holding her, she asked,

"Aap uth kyun gaye? Itni mushkil se tou aapko neend poori kerne ka moqa mila tha."

Laying the comb on the dressing table, he shifted her long hair from one shoulder to her other shoulder, exposing her neck in the process. Pressing soft kisses on her beautiful neck, he wrapped his other arm around her abdomen too and mumbled,