𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Zacznij od początku

Bakugo's middle school years were rough. He was scrawny, wasn't that cute, and was a bully to almost everyone he saw.

He was still the same snobby, stuck up, blonde that didn't care about anyone but himself.

But quickly over time...that wouldn't be the case.

Y/n's mind was racing as she approached class 1A

She opened the door slowly to be smothered in hugs and "heys" by her classmates.

She didn't recognize a few of them, but the ones that she kinda did was this boy with a green durag.

"In the group chat last night, I was 'Almights left testicle', I'm glad you're in my class. I'm Izuku Midoria but you can call me Deku, or Izuku, whichever one you prefer." Deku says with a huge warm smile.

"Awww you're so sweet!" You say hugging him.

You go over to Mina.

"HEYYYY BIIIITCH!" Mina says hugging you tight.

"Mina, language." Iida says from across the room doing his random hand gestures.

"I'm guessing that's "track star" from the group chat, isn't it?" You say with a small chuckle to Mina.

She laughs and nods her head while rolling her eyes.

The other kids that you didn't know came up to you led by Izuku.

"Hello, my name is Shoto Todoroki, you can call me either one, but everyone calls me Todoroki. My quirks half ice and half fire, I'm glad you're in our class." Todoroki says giving you a gentle hug.

"Heyyy! My names Momo Yaoyorozu, but you can just call me Momo. My quirk allows me to make objects from my body. I love your shoes, we should deff go shopping together!" Momo says hugging you tight.

"Hey *ribbit*, my names Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsuyu *ribbit*. You probably can tell by now but my quirk is everything that a frog can do." Tsuyu says giving you a hug.

"Hey! I'm Ochako Uraraka, my quirks gravity. Your so pretty, I hope we can become frien-" She starts to say when Bakugo comes through the door, glaring at Uraraka and you.

"You don't wanna get to know her, trust me." Bakugo says glaring at Uraraka.

"Oh, so you two have already met...interesting." Uraraka says through gritted teeth.

"Uhm...yea? And who are you to Katsuki? His crazy ex or something?" You say.

Everyone nods their heads and you turn to Bakugo, who's mood instantly changes when he realizes what you would have to go through with Uraraka if he were to date you.

"I'm not crazy. You all are just jealous of me." Uraraka says crossing her arms letting out a loud huff.

Everyone freezes and looks at each other before bursting out laughing, including Bakugo.