Louis: You mean that?

Harry: Yes. Thank you for letting me make you feel good.

Louis: You always make me feel good, Harry.

Harry: SKDFJALDSF.

Louis: 😌😌

Harry: I'll see you later! ❤️

Louis: Yes you will!❤️

Harry believed that something good was right around the corner. He just had to get his thoughts together and straighten out his feelings. It was obvious that he was nuts about Louis even before he knew Louis was Louis but he never really properly sat and let himself think over those feelings when the truth came out. As he got to know Louis all he thought about was how much he wanted to know Louis and be around him.

He figured he pushed the thoughts back because he was afraid of facing those feelings. It seemed everytime he got his hopes up something came along and crushed them.

But this time he felt something good really was around the corner. Louis gave him all these positive feelings and confidence and he really didn't know how to describe it; he was just happy as hell.

Niall: Harry, are you okay?

Harry: I'm fine.

Ophelia: Are you sure?

Harry: Yes! I'm going to clean up a bit, do some writing and maybe go and check out the second house we looked at.

Niall: Yes omggggg.

Harry: Did you really just do 'omggggg'?

Niall: Yes.

Harry: I take it you still like the second house?

Niall: I do! Had everything we wanted including a pool.

Harry: What did you think Ophelia?

Ophelia: My opinion doesn't matter.

Harry: Yes it does! You're with us all the time so in a way this house will be yours as well.

Ophelia: You're so sweet. Ily.

Harry was about to reply when his phone started ringing. Ashton's name was on the screen which took him back.

"Ashton, what's up?"

"What are you doing right now?"

"Just sitting here."

"I need your help."

"What's wrong?"

"Michael and Calum are so drunk and Luke isn't here. I need help getting them home."

"Why are they drunk this early in the day?" Harry asked, but he was already grabbing his keys.

Sure, he wasn't dressed "properly" and his hair was a mess but he didn't care. He needed to go help his friends.

"Don't ask me. We went out to eat and they must have brought alcohol with them. If I'm bugging you let me know. I can call someone else."

"Don't worry about it, Ashton. Just text me where you are and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"You're the best!"

Niall: Did Ophelia's love confession knock you out?

Ophelia: Stfu.