💕twenty one💕

Farhana

"Anything that happened is part of your qadr don't blame it on anyone,
I know this is going to be a very crucial difficult time for you but you can always count on me, your mum was my favorite grandchild and anytime i see you it's like you are a shadow of herself." My great grand dad say and i smile.

Apparently he's been here about an hour ago, aside my dad He's the only person i am extremely very close to in the family, he's in his early 70s but he look pretty much younger than his age, my family sure has a reputation for the good body thing.

"You can come and work with me if you don't want to school again." He tease and i pout making him to chuckle, the hospital room open and the familiar woman come in making me to smile.

"Ina uni abbahh." She greet my greatgrand dad kneeling next to him by the chair and he smile.

"Evening how are you?" He ask as he carefully look at her probably trying to recognized where he knows her from.

"I'm Professor Ahmad wife." She say and his face light up.

"Ohhh Ahmad the son of madaki?he ask the rhetorical question as she node.
How are you and the kids?" He ask and she node with a smile.

"They are fine, we are together he's outside at the reception." She say and my great grand dad node.

"OK.
Let me leave you two." He say and exit the bedroom.

"Good evening aunty." I say trying to smile but failed, she sit on the chair with a sigh and stare at me worriedly.

"I don't even know where to start from..." She say with a pause and grab my hand.
"Kiyi hakuri farhana,I know sorry won't change anything but unfortunately it's the only word i have to say,
The fact that my son is the one responsible for this makes me ashamed, I just met you few days ago but it already feel like i know you a very long time ago,
Huzaif really regret his action I'm sure you won't believe me but my son is genuinely sorry for his action,
You don't have to forgive him because what he did is unforgiven." She say with a sigh and i smile weakly at her.

"You don't have to apologize to me,
My relationship with you it's different from huzaif, i don't know aunty but what huzaif did really hurt me." I say with a sigh and she slightly brush her finger on my hand.

"I know." She say with a heavy sigh,
"Da ne  ka haifa amma baka haifi halinsa ba,
How are you feeling?" She ask diverting the conversation which I'm glad she did because I'm not ready to discuss anything relating to him.

"I'm fine the doctor said i can leave tomorrow morning." I say and she node.

"Alhamdulilah.
Do you want me to cook something special for you?
Feel free to say it please." She say with a smile and i node.

"I have been craving yam porridge." I say in a whisper and she smile still holding my hand.

"Insha Allah tomorrow i will bring it for you at home,
Dan Allah ki rage tunani, this is going to be a little difficult but sometimes things happened to us in life that we cannot do anything about it." She say and i node.

We continue talking mostly about girls stuff, the more i spend time with her the more i feel the little empty motherly void in me been filled the only painful thing about this it's anytime i see her she reminds me of the only person i don't want to ever see nor speak to.

*********
Huzaif

Putting on my pyjamas i exit the apartment to go meet my dad, i need him to believe in me, I need to go check on my sis tomorrow heard my niece is sick and was admitted two days ago I'm the world best uncle as the little girl always say that to me so i will do alot  of shopping to keep on maintaining that spot in her heart.

"Huzaifah." The old security man called and i turn.

"Good evening baba idi,
Isn't James around today." i ask as i glance at the gate.

"James went to visit his sick mum,
Your mother and father left a few minutes ago." He say making me to sigh.

"Did they tell you where they are going to?" I ask hopefully my mum say something about the hospital.

"Uhmmm i heard your mum speaking about a hospital,
If i'm not mistaking she said something about G.R.A." he say and I node.

I head back to my bedroom and pick my car key, i don't know if what I'm about doing is the right thing but i don't care i want to see her even do she will call me stupid or whatsoever.

"Sai ka dawo." The old gateman say and i node before driving out of the house.

The drive to the hospital is a very quiet one for me, as i halt inside the hospital premises i spot my father's car a few blocks away with a heavy sigh i exit my car and head inside the hospital building.

"Please i want to see a patient name farhana Armaan." I say to the receptionist and she go through the computer in her front making me to sigh.

"2nd floor room 6." She say and hand me the stupid visitors card.

As i take the last step to the second floor i can hear the familiar voice coming from somewhere making my heartbeat to drop.

"Insha Allah i will come by tomorrow." My dad voice say and i walk through the lobby with my gaze fix on the doors.

"Huzaifah." My dad voice call and i turn my gaze to where his voice is coming from.

"I'm here." He say as his head pop through a door and i walk back to the empty waiting lounge.

"Good evening abbah." I greet kneeling next to my dad i can see the deadly glare dripping from his eyes.

"I hope you recognized Your grand dad Amir." He say and i node ofcrse i know the man he's a very renowned philanthropist probably all the politicians looks up to him.

"Good evening." I greet the old man who smile at me.

"Evening your dad told me alot about you, I'm very proud of you to." He say and i node.

"Thank you,
I'm here to check on farhana." I say and he give me a questionable look.

"Uhmmm huzaifah is farhana lecturer ." my dad say and the old man face light up.

"Ohhh that's good i think maybe she will need someone to confide in.
She's in room number 6." He say and i node before exiting the lounge.

With every step i take i feel my heartbeat dropping i have never in my entire life feel so anxious about meeting anyone, it feel soo wrong knowing I'm the reason behind her laying on that hospital bed and soo right that i will get to see her maybe apologize for my wrong doing.

Drop your comments and votes please