Chapter 6

MAL POV:

After I left Doug with Evie, I decided to go to Jay and Carlos' room to see what they did.

When I entered the room I realized that There was also Ben, I ran to him to hug him, obviously after, I greeted the boys, but I was more excited to be with Ben.

After I greeted them they went back to what they were doing. Jay and Ben were playing a video game and judging by Jay's face, I was sure Ben was winning.

On the other hand, Carlos was playing with Dude (the school mascot) in his bed.

BEN: What brings you around here sweetheart?
MAL: Evie was having a little crisis and Doug asked me if I could leave them alone (while talking I sat next to ben and recharged my head on his shoulder)

Jay and Carlos quickly got up with the intention of going to see Evie.

MAL: QUIET WILD MAN, Doug is already taking care of it, apparently he is the only one who can calm her down in these situations.

Ben laughed as he watched as the boys returned to their old positions.

JAY: Sure Doug has everything under control? (had a worried face)
MAL: Yes Jay, I'm sure. CARLOS: 100% safe??
MAL: FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! HOW ANNOYING!!

to assure then that Doug had everything under control and that it was very likely that Evie was already calm, we went to my bedroom and opened the door carefully.

The scene we encountered, was the most tender thing we had ever seen in our lives!!

Doug and Evie were asleep on the second's bed, Evie's head was on Doug's chest as he hugged her tightly against his chest.

even Jay and Carlos who are the most jealous people on earth were melting with tenderness.

I decided to take out my phone and take a picture of them, unfortunately I didn't remove the flash and Doug woke up. Thanks to heaven I managed to take a perfect photo.

When Doug saw that we  (Ben, Jay, Carlos and I) were watching from the foot of the bed, he was left watching us with a face of what the hell??

DOUG POV:

I felt a flash and opened my eyes, I realized that there were 4 people watching us with the face of idiots. I assumed mal had been the one who took the picture because of the phone in her hands.

When I turned to see if Evie was still asleep, I saw that she had not noticed anything, on my lips a smile formed as I remembered the tailoring we had before falling asleep.

JAY: WHY THEY'RE BOTH IN BED AND SO CLOSE TOGETHER??.
CARLOS: YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO EXPLAIN!!
MAL: silence, Evie is still asleep, don't you see?
DOUG: After Evie calmed down, we decided to watch a movie and we fell asleep. Nothing you are thinking happened. (I spoke as I stroked Evie's silky hair)

After that, I could feel Evie starting to move a little as she began to open those beautiful eyes of hers.

The moment I saw her eyes, I forgot about the other 4 people in the room. I could only concentrate on how beautiful Evie looked even freshly awakened.

DOUG: Hi Princess...
EVIE: Hello...   (She blushes as she hides her head in my chest upon realizing the witness of the 4 beasts that continue to see us)

I don't care that others were watching. I lifted Evie's head and gave her a kiss on the lips.

JAY: NOOOO!!
CARLOS: YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO RUN!! JAY: AND YOU BETTER NOT GET CAUGHT!!

I ran out but not before whispering a I love you to Evie.

EVIE POV:

After the guys ran out, there was only Mal and I in the room as Ben had run out to try to keep Doug alive.

When I turned to see Mal, she had a sneer on her face. She obviously wanted me to tell her down to the smallest detail.

MAL: AND... Do you want to tell me what happened?
EVIE: I think so. We're friends, right? (I spoke slowly so that she would understand better as I still had a hard time pronouncing a few words)
MAL: Of course, yes, I regret not having done anything when my mother exiled you, I could have avoided a lot of suffering... ( a tear falls)

I just hugged her while telling her that she wasn't to blame for anything. When we separated, we lay in bed and I started telling her everything that had happened to Doug when she was gone.

She told me that Ben had confessed to her that he loved her and wanted to try to have a relationship with her. Mal did not have to confirm that she had agreed to date him, it was obvious that the two were in love with each other.

After talking, Mal and I got ready to go to dinner with the 4 guys who had run out of the room a while ago, I just hope Doug doesn't have any scratches when I see him.

Continue...