21.I AM THERE FOR YOU

Start from the beginning

Like Siddharth and Avneet, Karthik and Naira also went on a bike ride and reached a ice cream parlor. They bought ice cream for them.

Karthik bought Chocolate flavor and Naira bought Black berry flavour. They were walking along the road side. Karthik intertwined their hands. Naira smiled and held his hand tightly. Karthik smiled and there was a comfortable Silience.

Naira is thinking about the changes which Karthik bought in her life. She felt so happy and blessed to have him in his life. But suddenly she thought that what must have happened in Karthik's life before her arrival. She thought to ask him directly.

Nai: Karthik can i ask you something

Kar: sure Naira. You have all rights. And please don't ask permission like this again

Nai: Ok Karthik. Here after I wil not ask permission like this.

Kar: ok. Now tell me what you were about to ask.

Nai: Will you tell about the happening in your life before my arrival

Kar: sure. But before that finish this icecream and there is a place where I get peace always. We can go there and talk.

Nai: Mm, ok.

After few minutes they both finished their icecream. They went to the place by the bike. After reaching there Naira was Awestruck by the view

It was a lake with green grasses around. The moon's reflection fell on the lake perfectly making it more beautiful.

They both walked on the grass by removing their shoes. After walking for few minutes they sat down. There was a complete Silience. The birds chirping sounds were only heard. They both loved the moment.

Kar: Now you can ask me Naira.

Nai: ok tell me Karthik. About your life, before my arrival.

Kar: it was very dark Naira. Our father passed away when I was 6 years old. It was very tough to survive Naira. Our mom worked hard but It wasn't enough for us. Dada too worked hard to make us have a normal life. I and chote wasn't able to help them. We felt very bad. There were many nights when we slept without food. After a level our mom wasn't able to pay our school fees. But our mom was determined to make us study. As everyone use to say miracles happen, it also happened in our lives.

One day I was returning from school, I saw a little cute baby crying.she was around 5 and I was 10 . I went near her. As soon as I went near her she stopped crying and started to smile by seeing me. I bend to her level, she kissed my cheeks. I kissed her forehead. She started to play with me. I forgot everything, every pains and sorrows and enjoyed with her for the first time. After few minutes an handsome uncle with his wife and his baby came near me. At first I didn't knew who are they. I was playing freely with that baby. After seeing them she called that uncle as daddy. I realized that they were rich by seeing their clothes. There was an amused expression in their face. I was scared because I thought that they will accuse me for playing with their daughter. I started to sweat. I didn't wanted to trouble mom and dada by bringing new problem.

Flashback of the day which Karthik explaining Naira.

( un- father of the baby, au- mother of the baby, by- baby)

Kar: I am sorry sir. I was just playing with her. I didn't have any bad intention. Please believe me.

(Karthik POV will be in BOLD font and Author POV will be in italic font)

They looked at me shocked.Then suddenly the baby's mother cupped his face. And said

Au: What's your name dear ??