Yes, I feel suddenly tired.

“That was the longest day of my life. I collapse onto the couch, curling into a ball and closing my eyes. “I just want him to finish.

Steve comes over and touches my face, his fingers tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

His touch is welcome and makes me let out a sigh as it lies there, warm and gentle on my face.

"Do you mind doing all the work?" - whisper. “Maybe it's a good idea that we do it right here. I don't think I have the strength to even take off my clothes, let alone go to bed.

“What the fuck are you saying, Natasha?

I open my eyes to see Steve staring at me confused.

"Didn't you bring me here to collect your pay?"

- Payment?

- To get laid?

he laughs.

“Natasha, in the state he's in, a blow-up doll would be more collaborative.

- It is not funny. “Suddenly I'm picturing Steve in a sex shop, picking out one of those gaping dolls like a pervert. And the picture is not cool at all. — Do you have a blow-up doll?

“Why the hell would I have one?

- Never mind. — I settle down better on the couch. "Since you won't need my services, Mr Rogers, do you mind if I take a nap?"

"I should take a shower while I order something for dinner."
Then I'll leave you alone to sleep as long as you want. He pulls me off the couch and I agree that I really need a shower.

I go to the bathroom and take off my clothes. I study my image in the mirror for a moment.

Crosses!

I'm hideous.

'That mascara is no good!' I grumble and step into the shower.

When I'm feeling almost human again, I open my eyes and take aI was startled to see Steve appear in boxing. Naked and beautiful.

Oh my God! Suddenly, I don't feel tired at all.

“You were taking too long. He smiles and there's so much perversion in that smile that I get all wet, and it has nothing to do with the shower.

How can you keep your dignity intact when a guy like Steve Rogers is in the shower looking at you like that?

“I thought I heard you say you didn't bring me here to have sex.

“I didn't bring her here for us to have sex,” he repeats and climbs under the shower, closing his eyes.

Oh my.

It was quite a sight.

"Want me to go out to make myself more comfortable?"

He opens his eyes and shrugs, picking up the soap.

“It reminds me that we never showered together.

- It is true! I frown, realizing the same thing.

Wow, what a waste.

I watch it and it's really tempting to remedy that flaw.

So tempting… and so wrong!

- I don't think I should be here, after all, we're not engaged anymore. I turn to leave, but Steve pulls me under the shower, consequently closer to his wet body.

“We're fake engaged,” he says, brushing his skin against mine.

— Can fake fiances shower together? I can't stop the wave of arousal coursing through my body.