Truth and Consequences

Start from the beginning

I saw that he was not moving at all and probably isn't even hearing what I'm even saying then I told him.

Michael: "Sorry about that, just wanted to lighten the mood a bit, guess that didn't work out. Look, Dr. Oliver, I know that I'm not the best guy to have as a Ranger in your team and that my cousin would have been a better candidate as the Grey Ranger than I'll ever be, but I'll try my best to keep the earth and the team safe in your absence, whatever it takes. I promise."

I left the lab and went back home to finish practicing Dr. Oliver's lessons then go to the Cyberspace.

Trent's point of view:

I was staggering around Reefside and my headache was only getting worse.

Trent: "What is wrong with me?"

I went to lay myself on a building and saw my bracelet was glowing and I said.

Trent: "I remember."

Then memories of how I got my bracelet and what I did as the White Ranger.

Trent: "Huh? This can't be happening."

I was in shock then I decided to go to Hayley's Cyberspace and see if I can get any help.

Kira's Point of view:

Conner, Ethan, and I made it to Hayley's Cyberspace and Ethan told us.

Ethan: "Maybe Hayley's got some ideas."

Kira: "Yeah, but it looks like she's kinda busy right now."

We saw how she was struggling to handle her customers with Trent nowhere to be seen and Conner then told us.

Conner: "Well, let's hit the streets. I mean, it's not like the White Ranger's just going to walk in here."

Suddenly we saw Trent walk past us and I told him.

Kira: "Hey, Trent."

Trent: "Hey."

He replied dryly then we decided to go and sit next to Hayley's bar and heard him and Hayley talk to each other.

Trent: "Hey."

Hayley: "Thank goodness. I'm getting slammed here."

Trent: "Hayley, listen, I got to talk to you."

Hayley: "Later. Grab a tray."

Trent: "I can't. I'm quitting."

We were shocked by his statement and Hayley asked him.

Hayley: "Why? In trouble with your Dad again?"

Trent: "No, it's not that. I just. I just have to quit. I'm sorry."

I saw him leaving and I got up from my seat and went after him and said.

Kira: "Hey. Wait a minute."

He stopped in his place and looked at me while I told him.

Kira: "You're just going to bail on Hayley like that?"

Trent: "Yeah, I know it seems sudden."

Kira: "Don't you think you owe her some kind of explanation?"

Trent: "You don't understand. Kira, something weird has happened and I feel like if I don't tell someone, I'm going to explode."

Kira: "Well, what is it? You can tell me."

Before he could tell me, Cassidy barged through the door and started yelling while walking past us.

Cassidy: "Excuse me, people. Important announcement! Attention. Look at me!"