Chapter 26

TAEHYUNG POV

She took the note and held it tightly in her hand. On the other hand, Bosco finished and fell back on the seat, laughing to himself as he closed his eyes, clearly high.

Y/n looked at me with a neutral face. I didn't see any fear in her eyes. She looked away before staring intently at the line of drug in front of her.

" What the fuck does this man want Taehyung, say something to him " I could hear my brother at the back, he stood up to stop Y/n only for me to pull him back " Don't " I calmly replied to Jin, who was confused why I was putting her life in Danger like this

I could see Y/n gulp. She took a deep breath before Bending down and snorting the whole thing in one go.

Then she went still.

A few seconds later she fell back on the couch. My eyes widened as I saw her fall on the couch and staring ahead. Her pupils dilated a little.

A few seconds later, her body spasmed. I could see her body move uncontrollably as she tried to keep herself steady. Her fingers clutched the couch's leather as her whole body began shaking. I immediately held her steady, not sure what to do " Y/n! "

" You did it, you crazy bitch " Bosco yelled as he stood up
" wow! I'm impressed "

" Y/n clearly seemed to not be able to hear anything as she looked like she had slipped into a daze herself. But not the good kind. The lethal kind.

" Have the drugs. All of it. I don't want any money. Are you happy? You got what you wanted. But at what cost? Your own little life. Good luck surviving that " he taunted and threw the brief case  on the ground before standing up and walking out of the room followed by his men.

" Y/N! Y/N! " I tapped her cheeks as her body were shaking. The color from her face disappeared completely as she bit her lips. A streak of blood rolled down her nose followed by another from her lip which she had pressed too hard between her teeth.

" TAEHYUNG TAKE HER TO THE BATHROOM NOW " Jin yelled from behind

I picked her up as I rushed towards the bathroom. It was a task for me to keep her body still as I ran to the nearest one in yoongi's room.

" PUT HER IN THE BATHTUB AND RUN THE COLD WATER. TAKE OFF HER TOP. JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK GET AS MUCH ICE AS YOU CAN FROM THE DRUG CELLAR " Yoongi instructed

I put her in and opened the tap. I tried to remove the top but not wanting to waste time, I grabbed a scissor laying nearby and ripped it apart before throwing the top off. Jungkook came in rushing with a bucket of ice as he emptied it in the bathtub followed by jimin.

" Drown her! Drown her body into the water " Jin said from behind.

" NO! " I yelled " THE SHOCK WILL KILL HER "

" THE SHOCK WILL NOT KILL HER, IT WILL HELP HER REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS. JUST DO AS I SAY TAEHYUNG "

I stood up. Using all my might. I pushed the girl into the water. The air bubbles from her breathing disappeared slowly. It looked like she had stopped breathing completely.

Y/n POV

Wetness. Why did I feel wetness around me. I tried and opened my eyes. I saw light on the top. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe... I could not.......breathe.

Silence and darkness.

-------•••-------

I gasped. As I tried to get air. I moved my arms and legs but something was pushing me down Inside the water. I screamed but only bubbles came out. But suddenly I got moved Into the air.
A blinding light entered my eyes. I squeezed my eyes and looked away.

I was alive.

TAEHYUNG POV

The movement I saw Y/n breathe, I pulled her up. Seeing her alive, made me so relieved. She looked at me and blinked. Maybe it would take her time to realize what has happened

" Am I alive? Or is it hell? The deal...the deal...what happened? Did he cancel it? Or did he agree? " Y/n panicked

" Yes, you're Alive, it's not hell. we got the deal. And this is the last thing you should be worried about. Let me check you, you almost got drug poisoning. You should get it checked by a doctor "

She stood up and paused " HEY! WHERE'S MY TOP AND WHY AM I IN MY BRA " with that she immediately covered her chest and sat back in the water. All of us boys went red as we realized that we completely forgot that she didn't have her top on.

" Hey chill " jimin spoke " it was, so the cold water could act faster. And all of us have seen enough naked girls to see what's beneath that bra, it's not like we'd go crazy to see you like this "

" GIVE ME A TOWEL OR SOMETHING " she yelled and yoongi hyung immediately took one and put it around her. " I'm out of here, what a bunch of perverts " she stood up only to fall back into the water.

" I leaned forward as I pulled her up. She was right infront of my face, there was maybe only a centimeter difference between us. And I swore I got goosebumps.

.

.

.

.

.

.