T W E N T Y - O N E

Katie's P.O.V.

It's been a day since I've been awake and no one knows besides the pack doctor and obviously Asher. So why not have some fun with this? Currently Asher is downstairs making me something to eat; he keeps going on about nutrition blah blah blah. Oh and Colton is just a few rooms over in the office... Cue overly dramatic music now!

I slowly get out of bed and quietly open the door and then walk down the hallway. I stop at the door that leads the room he's in, luckily it's opened half way. I look in and see Cole sitting at the desk with his ear buds in listening to music and texting. Asher would so yell at him if he sees him doing this instead of actually working.

Next to the doorframe is a small side table, on top of it is a sticky note pad and a cup of pens. I grab three pens and aim one of them in the back off his head. When it hits he immediately takes the ear buds out and looks around the room. Idiot.

"What the hell?" He says, still looking around the room.

I try to hold back my laughter. I throw another pen in the back of his head and he gets up and that's when I sprint down the hall into my room.

"Dude, why the hell were you throwing pens at my head?" Oh shit, he's talking Asher. This is fantastic.

I can picture Asher's face now, he would have a confused look and that cute head tilt he does. "What are you talking about?" He asks Colton.

Colton scoffs. "We're not ten anymore, I obviously know it was you."

"Maybe you should go lay down..." Asher suggests.

"What?! We're the only ones in this house and you expect me to believe that you weren't the one throwing things at me? Come on Asher..."

"Colton, I have no idea what you're talking about!"

I decided it'd be a good time to say hi. I got up and just as Colton was about to speak I walked out into the hallways. "Katie?!" He says, shock obviously was on his face.

I gesture up and down my body. "In the flesh."

Colton laughs. "I'm going crazy aren't I? First I think people are throwing things at me, then I see Katie!" He exclaims, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"No you idiot, it really is me." I say.

Asher nods. "She woke up yesterday." He says with a smile.

"Oh... Oh!" Colton walks up to me and gives me a tight hug. "Thank God, I thought Asher was going to kill us all!"

I cough. "I can't breathe!"

Asher stiffens. "Colton let go."

Colton does as he says, still wearing a smile. "This is great, now we don't have to be so stressed and you'll stop acting like a little b-" Asher cut him off.

"If you know what's good for you, you won't finish that sentence."

Colton fake smiles. "Acting like a beautiful man he is."

I laughed. "Maybe Asher's your true mate."

Colton stiffened. "Don't mention that." He says.

I tilt my head in confusion. "Colton, she doesn't remember anything from that day." Asher says to him.

"What happened?" I ask, still very much confused.

Colton sighed. "I found my mate."

I jumped. "Oh my gosh! That poor girl..."