They were going to use this time to just spend time with each other until Lai had to go back to work.

"I missed you too beautiful" He chuckled, she clung to him tighter when he reached down to grab her duffel bag and snack bag.

"You ain' gon' let me go huh?" He asked, walking them over to the sofa. "Nope," She cheesed.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to your game on Sunday" She pouted, he shook his head "You and all this apologizin' " He chuckled.

"I told you to stop apologizing fa' stuff you can't control mama" He rubbed her back.

She was just so used to apologizing about everything, she never realized how much she did until Elijah pointed it out. She apologized for the smallest things.

It kinda irritated Elijah, not because she always apologized but because someone made her feel like she had to do that all the time over things that didn't need apologizing.

"I know, I'm s-" She stopped herself, chuckling, seeing she was about to do it again. "Whatcha do today?" She asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Think about you" He smirked.

She playfully rolled her eyes "You're so corny" She laughed, mushing his head.

"You like it tho. Got that ass smiling harder than a mf" He said.

She blushed, before moving off him. "I'ma go shower" She chuckled, standing off the couch.

"You gon let me get in wit' you?" He smirked.

Her smile fell but she quickly fixed her face and shook her head no. She wasn't ready for him to see her body like that yet. She was still trying to get back to being comfortable in her own body.

She gave him a fake smile before grabbing her bag and going upstairs.

_________________

"Why are you always touching my ass boy?" Lai laughed.

"Yo' ass fat bae '' He said, gripping it as she stood in between his legs, putting moisture on his face.

She chuckled, shaking her head. "You gon' let me cuddle wit you tonight?" He asked, pulling her closer to him.

Lai was still getting in the motion of being a girlfriend. She didn't cuddle, she was used to sleeping alone. Not someone wanting to sleep under her or want her to sleep under them.

"Yeah," She said and pecked his lips. She gasped when he grabbed her by the neck and got a real kiss. He bit her lip, sliding his tongue in her mouth, taking over dominance.

"Mm," She softly moaned before pushing away, blushing. She turned around, trying to hide her face from him.

He chuckled at her. She always gets nervous or shy when they kiss instead of pecking lips. She put her moisturizer in her bag before getting in bed with him.

"Lai," Elijah said blankly. She looked over, frowning, wondering what she did since he was just straight facing her.

She looked at him weirdly "Ohhh" She giggled moving close to him.