"Get out," I ordered and he look slightly surprised by the firmness of my voice but still remained in his former position. "I. Said.Get.Out." I gritted through my teeth as I stomped past him and opened the door, gesturing for him to do exactly as I said.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he walked towards me but I shook my head, eyes not leaving their gaze from the floor. He sighed and left, leaving me to reside on my bed. Not even a minute later, the door opened once more and I opened my mouth to tell chris to leave when instead, I smelt the aroma of warm food drifting past my nose.My mouth watered slightly, stomach rumbling because I had indeed skipped dinner. When I glanced up, I was slightly relieved to know it wasn't chris who came but instead it was Noah and Blake.

They shot me a sympathetic grin, probably hearing the story from Izzy and spying the redness under my eyes. I offered a weak one back and reached out my hand for the bowl of steaming hot food.

Blake let out a deep laugh as he passed it to me and my smile widened as I saw chicken rice, one of my favourite. I gobbled the food so fast it may have seemed like I was inhaling it but I was beyond the point of giving a shit.

I felt the dip in the bed as both the boys sat on either side of me. Five minutes had passed of content silent as I pre-occupied myself with eating, since I had traded the cafeteria for the library during lunch.

Once I had set the dish aside did the silence finally cease to exist as Noah asked, "How inthe world do you find the shittiest friends?" I narrowed my eyes at him and Blake gave him a wack behind the head, the familiar gesture getting me to crack up slightly.

I noticed the tension in both of their shoulders relaxing at the sight of my laughter and my gratefulness for them double-folded. "Okok sorry, I forgot I was now your friend and that means you have amazing friends because how can it get better than this?" Noah ammended, gesturing to his body.

I shook my head, still failing to control my laughter and this time, Blake joined me as he mocked Noah. I rested my back against Blake's shoulder, facing Noah, who was sticking his tongue out like a five year old baby.

"Let's play truth or dare," Blake suggested, Noah and I nodding in agreement. "I'll go first," I offered and I watched as the boys shared each other a devilish glance as I opted for Dare. I felt like, at that moment, Ihad dug myself a grave.

"We dare you to drink a small glass of the concoction," Noah smirked and I furrowed my eyebrows. The concoction? What the hell was that, I wondered, but still nodded my head nevertheless.

"The concoction is basically a mixture of many different items and we, sometimes, blend it. It is the BEST dare we give one another here and all four of us has had to have the nasty drink at least once." Blake explained and my expression fell slightly as worry filled me. What were the different items exactly?

The three of us made our way to the kitchen and the two boys got started right away. In the middle, I hear the familiar clatter of high heels and I looked to see Izzy walk in with a full face of make-up and a revealing yet stunning outfit.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked and Blake motioned towards the blender. It must have been a very comment dare they did because she nodded once realisation dawned upon her and a smirk pulled the edges of her lips.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously and she shrugged her shoulders before replying, "Out, on a date." I nodded my head but couldn't help but notice the slight deflation of Noah's shoulders. Something was going on between the two, I thought, as I watched Izzy's eyes dart to him before she turned and left.

He kept his head down as he searched through the fridge, picking up weird looking bottles and immediately putting them back. I had a feeling some of them were alcohol and if it were any other day, I would immediately turn the offer down but I felt like I needed it at this point.