9/Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

"I also got you a onesie" she handed me a reindeer onesie and walked away.

"Y/N, let's get you up so you can get ready" Luffy came and help me off the bed.

"It's fine, I don't feel light-headed or anything" I was able to stand on my own from however long I've been in the hospital.

I walk to the nearest bathroom and changed into the onesie.

I went back into the room and saw everything was set up, the food had arrived and was placed on the table, and the presents in the corner under the Christmas tree.

Damn, they did all of this while I was in the bathroom. I wasn't in the bathroom for long.

Everyone had on different onesies and we were still chatting.

I felt an arm wrap around my neck.

"I know you said you were fine, but I still wanted to make sure. I'm sorry for going behind your back" Stein told me.

"It's okay, I understand you were looking out. I'm glad you react on instinct" I patted his hand that was around my shoulder.

"I just don't want you to feel bad , it was really clear that you were stressed and I didn't want everyone to throw problems on top of it" he explained.

I nodded and looked at him, he was also in a grey onesie with a Christmas hat. I couldn't help but laugh, who would've known.

"Why are you laughing?" He looked down at himself and realized.

"Akeke, very funny. I look great." He huffed.

I continued to laugh and nodded my head.

"No I agree, but who would've thought?" He pulled me into a hug as my laughter calmed down.

"Let's go have some fun okay?" he led me to where everyone was and we sat down on the furniture with everyone else.

I look to my left and saw Zeldris and Meliodas wearing their signature colors.

"Aw Zeldris, you look so adorable" I snickered lightly.

"Y/N please," he said putting his hand up signaling me to stop.

"I know right" Meliodas snickered with me.

We heard the clink of a glass and we all followed the sound to see Chef standing in the middle of the circle.

"As we planned we will give out gifts, eat and spend time with each other." Everyone cheered.

"You know where Six is?" I asked the brothers.

"Nope, I haven't" Meliodas responded while Zeldris shook his head.

I started to search for her and saw her sitting and chatting with Alluka and Eri. Okay cool.

"Let's start giving and opening gifts, I'll go first," Soul said picking up a medium-sized gift and handing it to me.

"Thank you" he smiled widely and eager me to open the gift.

I ripped the wrapping paper and heard screaming.

"NOOOOO, DON'T RIP THE PAPER LIKE THAT. IT'S BREAKING MY HEART" Death The Kid shouted

I silently apologize and finished ripping the paper as I heard him squealing in the background.

I opened the gift and was greeted with
(F/c) Bear slippers. I've always wanted these.

(If you don't like them just think of other gift)

"Aw, how did you know?" I started to
Touch and feel the fabric.

"When I was on your phone, you got a notification about your wishlist so I had some help and got them for you". He said looking at Six who giggled lightly.

" aw thank you guys" I got up and hug both of them.

"Did you guys bring the gifts that were out of my room?" They nodded.

"Okay, now it's your turn" I grabbed two boxes that had their name on them and handed them to them.
(........)

Six got into it and ripped the box carefully to not trigger Death. He was internally thankful.

"*gasp*a Bratz doll!" She instantly raced over to me and jumped in my arms happily.

"You remembered" she laid her head on my chest excitedly.

She asked Stein to undo the wrapping for her and once that was done she was instantly playing with the biggest smile I'd ever seen.

I heard ripping and I turn back to look at Soul, as he opened the box and a new pair of shoes and jacket.

"Oh yeah, this is it," Soul said putting on the jacket over top of his onesie.

He stood up doing poses showing off his new jacket. He fell on top of me fake crying.

"Omg, Y/N thank you so much. I love the shoes too" he said using his body weight to keep me down.

"Black Star you can get your present it the one in the blue with stars" Black Star jumped up and grabbed the box and ripped it open despise Death sequels and cheer in the excitement.

"Hey, it's similar to Soul's," he said falling on top of me as well.

"Thank you, I'll make sure I'll wear it with pride" he faked crying.

I pushed them off of me as they tumbled on the floor. I went to grab everyone else presents and handed them to them.

Everyone started to open their gifts.

"I love it, thanks a lot Y/N," Tsubaki told me

"Woah, your gift looks yummy" Gon said to Luffy who giggled.

"I know, Y/N the best," he said as he bit into the meat.

Everyone continue to celebrate and open gifts, laughing and smile

This felt nice, being surrounded my positive energy.

I wish this could last.....

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi guys.lol. I know it's 2 months late but I'm lazy so please corporate. I know this chapter isn't well detailed,  it's because I just want it to he quick and update the story before I dissapear for another 2 months.
SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS AND INCORRECT GRAMMAR. I love you guys bye bye.