9/Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

I spoke making the vibe in the room sad.

"Y/n, I am grateful to you, But from now on I will protect you the best way I can," Kurapika said

I didn't say anything and instead, look around to see the others. Ikalgo had tears in his eyes silently crying, I knew why he was crying and just offered a hug which he gladly expect.

"Hey, Buddy! Cheer up, I'm safe and you're safe don't be sad" I rubbed his head as he clenched his eyes tightly trying to stop the tears.

"I wasn't strong enough to help you. I was too slow and it almost cost you your life." He cried slightly harder.

"Ikalgo, don't beat yourself up. You did a great job, we all completed the task we were assigned, Isn't that all we should care about?" I said

Ikalgo sat up with these tentacles on his hip with his eyes glistening with tears still in his eyes not daring to fall.

"I, Ikalgo, will be the best soldier and do my part in protecting the universe"  I cheered him on making him blink the tears away and smile.

Before I can even open my mouth the door busted open.

Soul and the others bust into the room with an overwhelming amount of presents.

"I don't care if you're in bed, as long you're okay we're still able to hang out so yeah" he sat the gifts down by the door and walked over to me with everyone else.

Lucky the room was big because we were like 100+ people deep

There was furniture and tables so they can set everything up. I haven't even noticed the banner that said

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" and balloons around saying "good well soon".
They had this planned out? Wow.

" We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year," Soul sang popping confetti everywhere.

"Soul please," Maki said trying to take out the confetti of her hair.

"Why is it so dry in here, play some music" I smiled at everyone as they returned the gesture. Soul had my phone and played the "Christmas" playlist on musi.

The music played low as everyone chatted and continued to set up.

"How you holding up" Deideri walked up beside me.

"I'm okay, I feel kind of useless tho." I felt a hand on my hair and I looked up at her.

"We're doing this for you, you don't need to do anything" she had on a comfy onesie with a Christmas hat.

She had another one in her hand and placed it on my head with a smile.

"We were really worried about you, but Soul was so set on everyone spending time with you he planned the whole party" she spoke as she placed her hands on her hips.