12.

Viviana's POV

We were all hanging out at one of my friend's house. Katie and Jenny are also here. Jenny is being all flirty and Katie is just sitting there looking a little uncomfortable by the touching Jenny was doing.

Jenny had her hand on Katie's thigh but she didn't seem to like it. I wanted to stand up and punch the living fuck out of her just because Katie looked slightly uncomfortable but I know I couldn't just do that, I have no right to do that.

"So I heard you two went on a date. How was it?" Brianna asked. I hit her shoulder because I didn't want to hear about the date, I was avoiding hearing anything about it but look at Brianna being...Brianna.

"What? I just wanna know" she said. Jenny smiled and looked at Katie "it went well" Katie didn't say anything and just looked down at her hands "what about you Katie? Did you enjoy the date?" I asked her. I know she's not going to lie and if she says no it's going to satisfy me knowing that Jenny messed up.

But if she says yes..I don't know.

"Yes. It was fine" I was jealous and angry. I wished I had the courage to ask her out before Jenny did but I'm too scared that I'll break her heart and that she'll hate me forever. I can't risk that.

At least Jenny might treat her right. I hope she will.

We kept talking about random things and everyone was laughing but I couldn't stop looking at Katie. She looked very pretty, she had this beautiful skirt that was a little above her knees and she had a tight shirt on. She had a flower necklace on, it was really pretty.

"I wish Katie had an autistic twin that's pretty and cute like her" what Jenny said caught my attention.

I looked at her and tilted my head to the side. Now why the fuck would someone say that as a way to flirt?

It's so messed up in so many ways.

She stood up after kissing Katie's cheek "I have to go, see you later guys" she said leaving the place. They all got back to talking so I stood up and followed Jenny outside.

"I have a comment on what you said inside" I said putting my hands in the pockets of my pants. Jenny turned to look at me "I don't care about what you have to say"

"I'm gonna say it anyways.." I said stepping closer to her "..what you said was messed up. She might have saw it as a compliment but it's not. It's messed up because it seems like you have to bring up the autistic thing into everything. You like being called the 'autistic girl's friend' or soon to be girlfriend since you seem to admire her in someway. You make her feel different when she's not or maybe she is.."

"..she's charming, beautiful, brilliant, cute and amazing so yes, she is different because she's better than all of us" I meant every single word I said.

"You're just saying that because you have a crush on her" she said laughing and opening the passenger door to her car to put her bag in. She closed it and I held her by her clothes and pinned her against the car "I'm saying this because it's true. Treat her good and make her happy, don't break her heart"

I let go of her and backed away, going back inside and sitting next to Brianna "where were you?" She asked me "just took care of something"