13.

Viviana's POV

I heard people laughing about something that's probably dumb and they were doing it too loudly. It annoyed me but I just my AirPods in and played some loud music while reading my book.

I heard a loud crash so I looked up to see that they made the cabinet that had all the trophies and things like that drop and the glass broke. I saw Katie standing with her hand on her cheek, the glass probably touched her because she's really close to it.

I took my AirPods out and put my book on the couch, sprinting towards her. I put my hands on both of her arms "are you hurt? Let me see" she removed her hand from her cheek and I saw some blood running down her cheek.

I looked at the people to see Jenny with them "you guys are so fucking childish. You're in fucking college, who does this shit other than assholes with no brains to use?" They didn't say anything and just looked at each other "and you.." I pointed at Jenny "..your fucking girlfriend or the person you're dating, whatever the fuck you and Katie are. She's hurt and you're just laughing with your friends?"

"What happened here?" I wrapped my arm around Katie's shoulder and took her to another room so the others can get yelled at and hopefully suspended for what they did.

I sat her down on the couch and crouched down in front of her "what if it leaves a mark on my face? I'm not going to look good" she said. I laughed and kissed her forehead "nothing will happen, you'll be okay"

"But what if something does happen?" She asked. I sighed and stood up, going towards the door and locking it. I took my shirt off and stayed in my sports bra. I took a deep breathe and turned to look at her "look.."

I wanted to show her the scars I had on my body, they were a lot from different people.

Her eyes trailed all around my body and my scars. I felt a little insecure because I always hid it like when she stayed at my place, I tried my best to hide it with makeup because I didn't want her to see the things I think are my flaws. I feel insecure about them.

I sat down next to her and she still looked at the scars. She touched it gently "is this okay or does it hurt?" She asked after she stopped touching it "it's okay, it doesn't hurt"

I wanted to cry because this is the first time in years that I ever cared about what anyone ever thought of me. I wanted to know what she was thinking.

"They're very beautiful" that sentence made me shed a tear.

"Thank you" I said wiping it immediately. She nodded and I still felt her finger tips touching my scars gently and softly.

"I got this one from my mom" I said after she started touching the one on my shoulder "she threw a bottle of wine on me..it broke and I had a deep cut after that" I tried as hard as I could to hold myself back from crying at the memory.

"What about this one?" She asked pointing to the one on my stomach "it's from my ex girlfriend. She was cooking something for us and I said something that I didn't think would make her mad but it did.." I just asked her if she had fun that day and apparently I was supposed to know the answer.

"..she started yelling at me and moving her hands a lot to make her point so she cut me with the knife" I bit the inside of my cheeks as I kept looking at Katie who looked like she was..admiring my scars.

"They make you look very attractive" she said making me smile. I brought a tissue and wiped the blood off her face "I'm not worried about getting a scar now.." she said putting her hands on her lap again "..I wanna look cool like you"

I hid some of the other scars from my mom with tattoos on my body which was an amazing solution for me so I don't have to hide all of them with an unbelievable amount of foundation, just a few.

My mom was an alcoholic so things never went well.

Someone knocked hardly on the door and tried to open it "open the door" I heard Jenny say. I took my shirt and put it back on then opened the door for Jenny who pushed me back hardly and went towards Katie.

I frowned and sighed seeing them talking and Jenny rubbing her cheek and wiping the blood off. I let another tear come down my cheek but this time for seeing them.

Jenny and my Katie.

I was never able to call her mine. I might never be able to but I have her as 'my Katie' in my phone. I just make sure no one sees it because it makes me seem weak that I'm attached to someone that doesn't want me.

I left the room and closed the door to give them some privacy. I let out a shaky breathe and rested my head back on the door. Don't cry Viviana.

I closed my eyes and took a long deep breathe. I stood straight up again and walked towards my things acting like I didn't just have a piece of my heart broken again.

I took my things and looked at the students who were cleaning things up on their own. I asked Brianna if she needed anything before I left but she said she was okay.

Brianna is okay. Katie is okay. Jenny seems okay, not that I even care but am I okay?