4.

Katie's POV

"Please stop touching my stuff" both Jenny and Viviana looked at me. Jenny kept touching my papers that I was working on for days for the project we had. Unlike Viviana, she understands that I don't like my stuff being touched even though I never told her that I don't like people touching my stuff and she also never touched any of my stuff without getting my full permission.

"We're working on a project together. You're not working alone" Jenny said laughing a little "I don't understand why you're laughing Jenny. I don't like people touching the things that I own" I took my papers from her and organized them in front of me.

"Don't touch her stuff. Have you not gotten that hint from the multiple times she said she doesn't like people touching the stuff the she owns?" Viviana asked her "I don't think she understands" I said to Viviana. She nodded her head "I know, it was kinda sarcastic"

I nodded and sat back "I'm just trying to get this done" Jenny explained to Viviana "I know but you can ask her what she wrote or if you can touch her papers. There are so many ways other than doing something Katie does not like. Why don't you use the brain that got you into this university Jenny?"

"No need to fight" I said to Viviana and Jenny "I am okay but please don't touch my things again" I didn't want to lose the only people that are a little close to me as friends. I don't want to be alone.

———

Me and Jenny have been hanging out for a whole month now. She's very nice and I like hanging out with her even though I don't think she understands that I need my personal space to stay personal.

Viviana hangs out with her best friend Brianna but they sometimes hang out with us. Brianna is very nice and pretty, her and Viviana are very close to each other and they seem to care a lot about each other.

I think it's very sweet that Viviana has someone to make her feel safe all the time knowing whatever she says to Brianna, she won't be judged and that she'll always be there for her when she needs her.

———

Viviana's POV

I was sitting with Brianna in the room where we usually stay in to wait for our next class. It had couches, a vending machine and a coffee maker.

We were just talking about things when I heard Jenny saying something that I certainly did not like "you're the autistic girl's friend right?" Someone asked her. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes "yeah I am her friend"

It's not that what she said made me mad, it's the fact that she sounds like she's using Katie for popularity. If I was her I would've went off on the person for calling me the 'autistic girl's friend' not that it's something bad. It's the fact that, that's what they think of her. They think that's her whole personality and I don't like that.

I wanted to say something but I didn't because it's not my business. If Katie hears it, she does whatever the fuck she wants.

I heard the door open so I looked towards it to see Katie walking in with her backpack over her shoulders and her notebook in her hand.

She looks cute in her outfit. She was wearing a tight white shirt that showed just a little of her stomach and it had a happy face on it as she wore some black jeans and a black jacket over it.

I wanted her to get comfortable before I handed her the new headphones I bought for her. They were the best for noise canceling, it's expensive but it's okay.

Jenny stood up and went towards her with a bag in her hand "I bought you new headphones" I looked away and put the headphones back in my bag and zipped it closed.

"Bitch those are like 50 dollars headphones, yours is so much better and you actually spent 300 dollars on it. Give it to her" Brianna said to me. I shook my head "it doesn't matter if it's more expensive or not. Jenny wants Katie to like her and she's trying to impress her"

I looked back at them and I saw Jenny helping Katie put her headphones on. They weren't better than the ones I bought but I don't think it matters.

"Hi" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Katie who had her headphones down on her neck "hey" she was nervously playing with her fingers and she had her fingers interlocked while being in front of her stomach, it's something she always does.

"Come on, let's sit there" Jenny said pointing to the others people in the room. I glared at Jenny and she looked at me, she hates my guts and I honestly couldn't care less.

"Look at her..the woman you are slowly falling-" I hit Brianna making her laugh. She always teases me about this type of stuff. It's what we do to each other, I annoy her and she annoys me. She's my platonic soulmate.

"Are you gonna come to David's place tonight?" Brianna asked me. I shook my head "I'm working" i answered her "I thought you didn't work on Fridays" I nodded and looked at her "I spent too much money on the headphones, I need more money and I don't want to sell the headphones in case.." I looked at Katie "..she wants them"

———————

^Brianna

^Brianna

^Jenny