Goodbye Total Drama Characters

Sonic and friends were watching Danger Force in the playroom the show was about Captain Man and Schwoz recruit Chapa, Miles, Mika, and Bose, four new superheroes-in-training, to attend Swellview Academy for the Gifted.

Sonic and friends are heroes themselves they love watching shows with superheroes.

Benny came into the playroom to check on the kids.

"Kids can you turn off the tv please i need to talk to all of you."

"Can you wait until the show is over."

Benny waited until the show was over.

"Okay we're finished."

Wave grabbed the remote and pressed the power button to turn the tv off.

They all went to the living room to have a talk everyone else was there too.

"I have announcement to make." Benny explained.

Everyone listened.

"Total Drama characters are leaving today they are going back home to their universe."

Everyone started thinking all the happy times they had with them.

They were some cute moments and funny moments.

When Total Drama characters first came to the daycare they were nervous on their first day it did take time to get used to it and they were doing great for the past months.

Total Drama characters were packing their things in their suitcase.

Sugar Dave and Max have left Dr. Eggman's lair to go back home to their universe.

Outside of the daycare they was the same portal from Sonic Babies series.

Total Drama characters made their speech before they leave Mobius.

Chris Mclean begin to speak.

"I want to thank you all for having us on your show it has been great adventure working in the daycare was great experience we learned so much about childcare teens are going to be good parents in the future plus autism have changed our lives it made us a better person we're planning to have our own reality show called Total Drama Big Sister the parody of Big Brother."

Chef Hatchet was next to do his speech.

"Remember we will always be in your heart you can visit us anytime you like."

It was Don's turn to do his speech.

"Teenagers have learned so much about babysitting taking care of kids is a big responsibility they need love and affection so thank you everyone we will miss you."

Mobians teens give Total Drama teens a group hug.

Chris Don and Chef give mobian adults group hug.

Then Total Drama teens give Sonic and friends a big hug one by one.

Sonic and friends did feel tears in their eyes.

They were sad to see them go.

"We'll miss you guys." Annette said.

"Don't forget about us." said Honey.

"We won't forget you."

Annette did give Total Drama characters a group photo of Mobians so they can remember them.

"Aww thanks Annette."

Mobians were waving goodbye to them as they entered the portal.

Total Drama teens were reunited with their family.

After they leave Mobians were sitting on the grass and watches the stars well into the night.

Julia cheered them up by putting a video it's called Kitty Cat Dance.

That video made them smile.

"Thanks for cheering us up Julia."

"You're welcome."

"This video always cheers me up when I'm sad."

Sonic and friends were looking forward to the next season.