Insert Twenty-Three

***Nomzamo's Pov***

Mom has been glowing these past few months and very happy too. Yesterday she went out last night when we were asleep and I think she thought we all were asleep but I saw her in her pyjamas and a gown getting inside a Range Rover Evoque. She walks in sneaking

Me : "Don't bother."  She jumps in fright holding her gown tightly around her neck.

Mom : "You scared me wena!"

Me : "so where you coming from young lady?"

Mom : "I was taking a walk."

Me : "A walk with a Range Rover , for the whole night? Don't patronize me. I saw you mama."  She maintains a straight face.

Mom : "Yewena! I don't answer to you futhi. Ngihlukane please."

Me : "Aibo mama , usuhamba nabantu bamaEvoque?"  I ask laughing , she clicks her tongue and go upstairs leaving me in stitches.

*》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》*

***Noluthando's pov***

I've been spending some time with Vuyo , whom was an old friend and yesterday I had spent the night at his place. I take a bath and get ready then drive to Phumla's house.

Phumla : "You've been glowing these past few months , yini? New man?"

Me : "something like that."

Phumla : Mngan woza nazo."

Me : "Nxx I've never been so pissed before."

Phumla : *laughs*  "Yini?"

Me : "oe yesterday we decided ukuthi I sleepover kwakhe. Okay fine. Phela mina oe I thought I was going to be scratched kancane ke. When things got heated,  yhey his muff game was hot neh? Hhayi he switches off the light athi he prefers doing it without the lights on okay fine ngivume. I feel his finger in me , mangithi phela I need the real deal athi it is , Yohhh lapho he's already breathing heavily."

Phumla : "unamanga!"  She laughs hysterically.

Me : "kodwa how do you laugh at my misery?"