Insert Twenty

***Noluthando's pov***

I'm being discharged and Muzi will be taking me home. I swear Muzi thinks he's still my husband in his stupid little mind. He walks in with Landokuhle

Lando : "mama!" She cooes. I carry her while Muzi carries my bags. The drive home is filled with Landokuhle's noise.

Mom : "kodwa Noluthando , don't ever scare me like that."  Muzi takes Lando as mom squeezes me tightly in her arms weeping. Dad also hugs me and wipes his lone tear that fell. Dad has never cried before but I understand I'm their only princess after losing my brother who was still a child himself but didn't get a chance to see life , right after his death they were blessed with me. 

Me : "Mama I'm okay."  She even has hiccups (isilokothwane) from all the crying she's doing. Dad takes her into his arms. We walk further in the house and I almost fall because of how they all jumped at me , worse they all crying

Me : "I'm sorry. I'm never leaving you guys okay? I'm sorry I scared y'all."

We now sitting in the lounge right after having some scrumptious lunch prepared by mom. Mom comes down the stairs with my gown, socks and a throw. She makes me wear the gown on top of my tracksuits, she makes me wear the socks then she covers me with the throw. Yazi she's been fussing over me , shouting at me for even carrying the toddlers.

Me : "mah come on. I'm okay now."

Mom : "Don't argue with me."  The kids laugh.

Ndabe : "That's exactly how you act when we sick mama." I throw her a dagger stare and they laugh even more including both my parents and Muzi. 

Me : "mxm."  My phone rings...

**********
Me : "unknown."

Caller : "I see you finally back from the dead. Just wanted to tell you that be careful because you might find yourself lonely and miserable while I play mommy to your kids and wifey to your lover." 

Me : *laughs*  "thank you her majesty." I drop the call. I don't know if she thinks I'm scared if her or what but she'll learn never to mess with me again.

******************
Me : "Ndabe. How's matric?"

Ndabe : "I'm trying my best."

Me : "Gimme your results for the previous terms."

*_In the evening_*

Mom prepares me for bed. She walks out leaving me in bed , Muzi walks in.

Me : "Thank You for everything."

Muzi : "no it's fine."  He sits on the bed.

Me : "aren't you supposed to be home?"

Muzi : "oh uhm.."

Me : "Cha Muzi. Go home." He kisses my forehead then leaves. So he actually thought he'll sleep here , in my bed , my sheets? Mxm. Mom walks in wearing her night garments. She gets in bed next to me and cuddles me.

Me : "mom what are you doing here?"

Mom : "I'm sleeping with you."

Me : "Don't you have a husband to satisfy?" 

Mom : "You not too old for a whooping." I laugh at her.

Me : "So you still have sex?"

Mom : "Ngizokushaya weNono." 

Me : "but y'all kiss neh?"   She  pinches my arm

Mom : "Stop being silly"

Me : "mama ungilimazile."

Mom : "shosho."