She was being sarcastic Maggie.

Oh. Thanks Tina.

"Awe is someone sad? What happened? Daddy upset you?"

"Shut up Caroline." I grit out to the strawberry blonde bitch. She sucks on a lollipop with amusement in her eyes. "Move." I push them out of my way opening my locker. Only when I open it six photos fall out on my feet. Bending down I pick them up.

One is of me under the bleachers back in Chicago. It's a rainy day and you could clearly see my upset look. I was very skinny and pale. I was clutching Elly as if my life depended on it.

The second photo is of me being cuffed by Ray.

The third is of me selling a baggy of cocaine behind the school back in Chicago.

These photos of me where taken almost two months ago now.

The fourth photo is of me and Leonardo at Central Park. You could see the fear spread across my face as he crouched down trying to reassure me.

The next photo is of me walking alone the day Leo screamed at me. The photo was taken of my back.

That whole time I was being followed.

The sixth photo was the most stomach churning out of all of them though. It was taken today. I only know that from the exact outfit I am wearing. The photo was taken while I was in class. Presumably my History class seeing as Logan is sitting right next to me. What's even worse about the photo is the writing in red sharpie across the bottom right corner.

I am getting tired of watching you doll face, I will have you soon enough.
- R

Bile rises up in my throat. I hear Fiona gasp and I quickly shove the photos in my backpack before turning around and shoving past the three girls. Fiona however follows me.

"Are you being stalked?" She shrieks making some kids in the hallway turn to look at us. I give them the ruthless glare I picked up from Leo and they all look away.

"You don't say shit to anyone Fiona. You got it? I will personally make your life a living hell." I seethe at her. She nods rapidly with a look of worry on her face.

"Are you in danger though?" She questions me stopping me from walking. She looks... concerned?

"Why do you care?"

"Well- I, um, I don't know it's just those photos are really creepy." I scoff at that before answering her quickly.

"I'll be fine, have a good night Fiona." I tell her before turning around and leaving the school building.

I am not fine though.

I haven't been fine since Leo got mad at me, since I disappointed him. Now, he isn't around. He isn't around to protect me.

Just like everyday for the past week, I see Martin in the same spot as usual with his charming smile. He wears a nice grey suit and a pair of black shades. His back is against his black Cadillac with his arms crossed looking for me.

I walk up to him giving him a friendly smile. He opens the door for me and when I get into the front seat I see my comfort drink from Starbucks in the cup holder.

Martin gets in on his side and when he sees me eyeing the drink he chuckles. "Your father got word about your eighty percent on your math test, he texted me before picking you up to get you a reward."

My heart swells and my eyes fill with tears.

I miss him.

I miss my dad.