Chapter 10 Pt. 1(Where is he?)

Start from the beginning

"SCOTT!" The Sherriff yelled angrily. He grabbed his gun and pointed the weapon at Scott who was panting with fury. "I will shoot." Scott narrowed his eyes and his fangs retreated a fraction. "You know I will, Scott. When Stiles finds out you hurt Lydia, he will be glad I killed you so he would not have to do it himself." At the mention of Stiles, Scott deflates, clearly okay with the verbs used in present tense and not past, as if he were dead.

The Sherriff takes a deep breath after holstering his gun and rubbing his temples, head down.

"...What have you done now, kid..." He muttered along with other unintelligible words. Another itch at the back of my throat made me jerk with a small noise. I closed my eyes, blocking out the gore and focused on the voices surrounding me, whispering to me, haunting me, telling me things no human should know.

I bit my lip and stood on shaky legs, putting my hands under my armpits to keep myself from biting my nails in worry. "Sherriff?" He turned to me with an equal amount of anxiety. "I-I do not think this is Stiles' blood..." The Sherriff's face turns white as a sheet and I hear the voices telling each other that they know something I do not. He is keeping something. And you doOoOon't knoooww it. It is about that boy, Stilesssss. 

I put up the wall again that separated my thoughts and the voices that spoke to me. "I do not think he is d-dead." I rubbed at the goosebumps on my arms. 

I hear an exhale of relief come from Scott and am immediately confused at the already knowing look coming from the Sherriff. As if he knew his son was not dead. And maybe he did know that. I have no right to judge.

"Good, good." The Sherriff breathed out. Not a moment later he looked towards Scott and pointed at him, "Scott I need you to call Deaton, Derek, Peter, anybody who might know what is happening right now." 

Scott nodded determinedly and ran with a purpose out of the room.

Once Scott was long gone and the Sherriff and I had been inspecting the room, he turned back to me with a pleading look on his face, "You really do not feel as if he is in trouble?"

I shake my head, with a small reassuring smile.

He relaxes immediately and I fight the urge to not tense up. Because I know the truth.

Even if Stiles is not in danger now, he will be soon.

And I let myself feel an emotion I have tried to block since I was a little kid, trying to always keep up a pretence of being completely fine.

Because I feel fear.

Complete, utterly-consuming terror.

When the Sherriff looks away I nod resolutely. 

I need to talk to Stiles. I need to know. I need to prove if what the voices are telling me is correct.

Because if they are? Then Stiles is not Stiles. Then Stiles is not the boy who dragged his best friend out in the woods in the middle of the night to find half of a dead body. Stiles is not the boy who runs with wolves, kitsunes, and banshees. He is not the boy who had a crush on me since third grade and had a 10-year plan on how to woo me.

Because Stiles is not Stiles.

Stiles Stilinski is Mieczyslaw Mikaelson.

PART 2 OF CHAPTER 10 WILL BE POSTED SOON. IT WILL BE THE EVENTS OF THIS CHAPTER BUT IT MISCHIEF'S POINT OF VIEW AND SOME BIG THINGS WILL BE REVEALED (I hope to do it in Pt. 2 of chapter 10, if I can't, it will probably be in 11).

ANYways, just wanted to give an update about the Klaus and Hope situation: 
They are both coming... that was probably easy to see though because of the 5 unanimous votes on the matter. 

Hoped you liked this mini-chapter :).

Word Count: 1302