Tommy: "After everything that's happened?"

Jason: "Tommy, we need you. it's where you belong. Will you join us, Tommy?"

We saw Dr. O shake hands with Jason and said in the video.

Dr. Oliver: "And that's when i joined the team, but not for long. I soon discovered the Green Ranger powers were only temporary."

???: "As you're aware, the Green Ranger's power was completely decimated by his last few battles. Alaph and i felt it was time to create an even more powerful Ranger to combat Lord Zedd and his diabolical evil and now my friends, i present to you the White Ranger!"

Then we saw Dr. O unmask himself to his team and reveal to them that he was the White Ranger.

Tommy: "Guess who's back."

The video suddenly paused because of Ethan and Kira asked him.

Kira: "Why did you do that for?"

Ethan: "Because i'm so buggin i can't even deal."

Connor: "Our teacher is the oldest living Power Ranger."

???: "Not the oldest."

We turned around and to see that it was Hayley standing there.

Hayley: "Just the best."

Ethan: "Hayley?"

Now we were approaching her and i asked her.

Connor: "How did you get in here?"

Kira: "More to the point, what do you know about any of this?"

Hayley: "I know that Tommy is in trouble, and you four are the only ones who can help him."

Ethan: "Four of us?"

Hayley: "We're gonna need as much help as we can get and there's only one other person who knows Tommy to the same extent as you guys."

Connor: "Oh You got to be kidding me."

Ethan: "You don't mean him right?"

Kira: "He isn't that bad you two."

Then Ethan and i looked at her in denial then she said.

Kira: "Yeah he's a prick but Hayley's right, we're gonna need help and i know for a fact that he's gonna show himself."

Hayley: "Are you sure?"

Kira: "Positive."

Connor: "We can try."

Ethan: "I highly doubt he's gonna show up."

Then i saw Kira get her phone out and call who i can presume is Michael.

'I honestly don't know what she sees in that prick.'

Michael's point of view:

I was on the dinner table eating my Apple Pie and then i saw the two empty chairs in front of me. Thankfully the pain stopped, but i wasn't risking it and then iremembered Kira's words.

Kira: "But truth be told i never hated you, you may be the world's greatest douchbag, but you're still a human being with a heart."

Michael: "That's what you're good for Michael, absolutely nothing."

I sighed to myself and now i finished my Apple Pie  then my phone started to ring and i went to pick it up.

Michael: "Hello."

Kira: "Michel, get over here."

Michael: "What do you want?"

Kira: "Dr. Oliver been's captured by Mesogog and we need your help."