18. midnight date

HIS POV

"I love this one," Dudley says as he points at the photo we all fell in love with. "The other ones are amazing as well but this is the one."

Luca who is an expert in editing photographs, crops the picture and places it on the business card template. He adjusts the lighting and touches up a few glares before printing out the final product.

Anthony hands the card to Dudley and we all look down at it. Dudley's store information is imprinted on the left, while Samantha is photoshopped into the card on the right.

"This is perfect!" He beams with a happy grin.

"I'll send these to my team and begin the printing," Luca informs as he emails the template to his employees.

"So, did I do good?" Samantha asks as she walks back into the room after changing into her original clothes.

"You did amazing," Dudley compliments.

Anthony turns to Sam with an approving smile and hands her the copy of the business card.

"Thanks to you, people may actually want to buy things from Dudley's store," he jokes and Dudley punches his arm. The dirty blonde winces in pain at the impact. "Just kidding."

       Samantha let's out a soft chuckle. She looks down at the card and runs her hand over the glossy picture. Her lips curve up into a small smile.

       "I'll have them delivered to you by tomorrow afternoon," Luca says as he stands up from the desk.

       "Great," Dudley chirps. He then turns to all of us with a grateful smile. "I would like to thank all of you for helping me with this and I would appreciate it if you guys could show up at my grand opening on Friday."

       "We'll be there," I am the first to reply and Samantha nods her head.

       Luca and Anthony also chime in agreeing that they will assist the event.

       "Thank you again for everything," Dudley says once more as hugs all of us goodbye. "I'll see you all at the grand opening."

       "We should be going to," Anthony replies as he pats my back and then goes over to hug Samantha goodbye.

       "It was a pleasure working with you," Luca shakes my hand before going over to Samantha. "You've still got your touch Kitten."

       "Thank you," Samantha replies before Luca leans down to hug her and whispers something into her ear that I can't make out. I feel my blood boil as jealousy consumes me but I push it back not wanting to cause a scene.

       When Luca finally follows Anthony out the door, I pull Samantha into my arms possessively. She appears startled at first, but then relaxes into my touch.

       "How did it feel?" I ask referring to her modeling session.

       She rests her chin on my neck as she looks up at me with a thoughtful expression. She then puckers her lips together.

       "I felt a little rusty at first," she admits. "But afterword, it just kind of came back to me. You know... the groove."

       I smile at her cute expressions.

       "Well, you were amazing," I reply as I run my finger across her jawline. "And I think you deserve a reward."

       "Oh really?" She lifts an eyebrow and I can see the lust in her eyes begin to ignite.