16

Katsuki hesitates to unlock the door of his house. He walks in, rapidly getting to the kitchen and yanking a glass and a bottle of wine his mother had made him take home as a gift.

It wasn't like he had many friends that enjoyed drinking. None of them did besides Izuku.

And that was unusual.

He popped it open before pouring the glass to the rim and putting the wine bottle back down, thorough not to smash it.

He picked up the drink and glared at it for a moment before sipping on it, soon taking a vast gulp.

He brought it back down after hearing his phone go off in his left pocket. He immensely jerked it out before his heart dropped to the ground.

He hit the call button on his phone, waiting for Todoroki to pick up. He'd rather chat about this face to face, but there was no way he could right now since he was at home.

Holding the phone to his ear, he walks to the door and opens it quickly before practically jogging over to his car.

Shoto picks up while Katsuki got into it car and started it, "Hey."

"Is he alright?"

"He just has slight bruising but he does keep talking about you."

Katsuki set his head back into the car's seat, "Where're you guys at?"

"The hospital downtown, it's not too far from RedMark so you should be able to find 'et."

...

As Katsuki gets out of his car, he walks up the hospital doors and goes up to the desk to check in.

"Hello, what can I do for you today?" She asks with a minor smile on her look.

Katsuki just glanced for a minute, soon remembering why he had gotten here in such a scramble, "I'm here to see Izuku... Um. Midoriya?"

"Ah, yes! He's on the second floor, room 214..!"

He nodded and walked to the elevator before pacing into it. Every move he made felt like autopilot.

He pressed the button that had a two on it and watched the doors close him in.

His heart was thumping, making him rather dizzy. When the doors opened, he walked left and to the given room. He knocked before walking in.

Shoto examined him with a concerned grin before signaling him into the room. Everything was white, it even stung his sights.

His eyes led over to Izuku who was on his phone, looking to be texting someone. He didn't even notice him walk in.

"Jesus Christ."

Izuku looked over at him shortly, before Shoto could. "What happened to you, dude?" Katsuki issues.

Shoto set a hand on his shoulder, "No questions yet, Bakugo. We need to let him settle."

Katsuki nods before Shoto fled the room to give them some time together alone. Bakugo sat down in the chair beside the hospital bed. "If you only have bruising, why're you in here?"

Izuku shrugged, "Something to do with a concussion, I hit my head leaving."

"Leaving where?"

"He told you not to ask questions."

The blonde groans before leaning back into his chair, wishing he could disappear at any given moment.

Izuku looked miserable, almost furious. However, Katsuki knew that all he felt was panic. He had no idea what had happened, yet understood.

"Please tell me," He sighed shakily.

"Aw, you care about me?"

"Shut the fuck up and tell me, dipshit!"

Izuku gaped blankly at him. Katsuki rolled his eyes before sighing once more, "Deku, tell me."

"Fine," He began, "But you can't tell anyone else."

Katsuki nodded. "So, I got kidnapped!"

"What?!" Katsuki exclaimed. "Why're you saying that so happily?"

Izuku laughed, "To raise the mood, you freak. Why else would I be doing it?" He looked over at the blonde. He seemed zoned out at the greenette who was now worried that he might be guessing otherwise.

He was eyeing at his lips. "Kat," Izuku told, soon shoving him out of his trance, "What's wrong?"

Bakugo laughed, "Nothin' just worried about you."