2

"Come on..."

Deku was watching the video slowly process. The past three times he had tried to upload this, an error screen popped up. He knew that if this were to happen again it'd be the death for him and his mentality.

He had been doing this since eight in the afternoon, it now being one in the morning.

He was exhausted, slowly grabbing the cup from his time with his friend in earlier events, and tipping it down on his lips.
He had to get the last drop of coffee or else he'd need to pry his own eyes open just to keep his conscience.

Suddenly the screen paused, removing the small window of the processing. He gazed at it, his head tipping forward in weariness.

Error

"Are you kidding me!?"

He fell back onto the carpeted floor of his apartment. It was cold to the touch since he hadn't sat on that area of the floor. It uncomfortably tingled the back of his neck. It made him even more irritated, he was so overwhelmed.

If he couldn't get videos posted, he made no money, and no money meant not getting any bills paid off.

He whirled over, his stares gradually closing. He couldn't resist it any longer. There was no point to keep changing it, he was too drowsy to proceed.

...

He opened his eyes, his back aching from the floor.

He hadn't thought about the consequences of sleeping on the floor, completely forgetting that he wasn't a kid any longer.

He sat up, gazing at his blank computer screen. Now, his laptop was dead.

This was a great way to start the morning...

He stood up slowly, groaning at the pain he was expecting to begin with, and proceeded to make his way over to the kitchen.

He walked into the kitchen and stood there for a split second before the thought of an energy drink crossed his mind.

He went over to the door and slid on his Converse, soon trying the laces tightly and yanking his keys in front of the hook above his head.

He walked out the door in a hurry to wake up and start his day so early in the daylight.

...

As he walked the aisle, he was finally met with the sight of rows of Red Bulls.
Such a beautiful sight it was...

He opened the door to the fridge and pulled one down from the clear wavy shelf, holding the drinks from falling all over the ground below him. The other drinks behind the one he took slid to the front, ready for grabs.

He made his way over to the register and placed the drink on the counter. The lady smiled towards him.

"Rough night?" She asked, gazing up at the dark circles beneath his emerald eyes.

"Definitely."

She scanned the drink and slid it back to him, "$3.45!" She exclaimed.

Deku slid her a five-dollar bill. "Keep the change," He added before walking out from the gas station.

He slowly made his way to the car, opening his can and opening his car door with his free hand. He pushed himself into his car and set his drink down before shutting the door.

He lied back. He felt strange, a worrying situation that wouldn't be able to get resolved in a day.

It was horrifying to him.

He needed to figure it out before the end of today. And, that was an issue. The thing is, he was no good when it came to technology believe it or not.

He used to have his friends fix his laptop back when they were still in school. They saved him a whole lot of money by doing that gesture.

He started up his car and pulled out of the parking lot.

...

When he walked into the house, he felt somewhat more awake than when he had left a while ago. He brought himself over to the couch and plopped down onto it with a sigh following afterward

Ironically enough, his phone rang at the perfect time. He pulled it from his pocket and glanced up at the UNKNOWN ID CALLER across his screen.

He shrugged. What was the harm in answering, it could be anyone?

He pressed accept after a few seconds and put the phone up to his ear, "Hello?"

There was mumbling on the other end. It had sounded like they were speaking to somebody else in the room, their phone being pulled to their shirt.

Or if they even we're wearing one.

"Hello, is this Izuku?"

He was confused about why they only said Izuku. Yet, when he finally realized, it was because his channel name only had the beginning part of his name and not the last.

"This is him, how did you get this number?"

"I'm calling from RedMark, and I wanted to offer you a job opportunity if that's alright with you?"