3

At the break of dawn, Deku was out of bed and getting himself ready for his first day at work.

All he got was an overview of what was to be expected of him.
He was expected to write his song, then begin to record it in his new studio back at RedMark. It didn't sound too difficult since that's what he had been doing since the beginning.

They said they would speak about heavier details later on when he would meet Shoto Todoroki face to face, also known as his new boss.

When he had entered the building, it immediately sent him to loose his breath from anxiety of the gigantic room he just entered.

He made his way slowly towards the elevator, carefully swerving around multiple people to avoid conflict.

Once he had finally made it, he stumbled into it and pressed the second floor.

When it began to go up, it was a gut dropping sensation.

He stood there for a moment or two, just until the doors had opened and allowed him to exit through to the floor he was intended to go to.

He walked out. It was smaller than what he had expected, still having a mental image of what the floor below him had looked like.

Walking towards the end of the hall, he looked at the room numbers.

"162...165..."

He stopped near one and carefully eyed it with his phone in hand just to be sure. He wouldn't like to disturb anyone who happened to be busy.

"168."

He slowly reached for the door and knocked. Suddenly, a tall dual male had opened the door wide and greeted him formally.

"Hello, Midoriya, please come take a seat."

Izuku stepped into the room, his gut turning while his hands trembled slightly. "So," He sat down across the greenette. "Tell me about yourself, Midoriya."

Izuku leaned back into the seat that seemed to cost nearly well over one hundred dollars.

He glanced up at Todoroki with a nervous grin across his lips. "Well, I started out just posting videos online for fun. Yet, it seemed that people liked them more than I thought they would. Before I knew it, that was practically my career."

Todoroki nodded, placing his hands together, "I see. Well, we're so glad to have you here. I just need to go over a few things with you before we start."

Deku nodded and felt his stomach slowly settling. It was nice to know that he was welcomed here, especially from someone like Todoroki.

Shoto leaned into the table before parting his lips slightly, nothing coming out for a long second. "I couldn't help but notice your following... Have your fans ever made a abrupt visit to you in a public setting?"

Deku shrugged before he thought about it at all. "Well—Yeah."

"Did it bother you?"

"Most definitely, I wouldn't say I hated them for it, though."

Shoto leaned over to the folder beside himself. He opened it and flipped through a few pages before reaching the intended one. He pointed it to Deku, showing him the entire page of a blonde ash male.

He had red crimson eyes, he looked really pissed off as well. He would definitely kill someone if he had the chance...

"Katsuki Bakugo has been needing a job for around a month now. Ever since he came to me, I just couldn't leave him be," Shoto set the folder infront of Deku. "He really is a sweet guy if you get to know him, I know he may look rather intimidating there..."

He looked up at Deku with a small yet timid smile plastered along his face to lighten the mood, "He is open to be your bodyguard, escort, whatever you want to call him."

Izuku felt weird about this. A bodyguard..?

He never ever thought of that in his life. He only ever saw huge celebrities with the guys. It wasn't like he was one of them, he never would be now that he thought about it.

"What do you say?"

"...Sounds good."