'I feel like you're just around Uppy. we will also meet, not now but soon. Your Meow missing you so much.' he said to himself.

----------------

when Mew got home he caught up with his mommy and daddy in the living room. he immediately approached and kissed them.

"you are already here. have you got the things you left behind in school?" Fluke asked his son.

"Yes mom. there is nothing left." Mew replied politely as he hugged his mommy. Kao kissed him on the forehead.

"Are you ready to go to our new house? Or to see your ninong Tharn? Kao asked cheerfully. Mew just nodded and smiled.

" Is you excited to our new house or your Ninong Tharn? That the only one you want to see? Or Tar? don't you want to see?" His  Mom teased him.

Mom!  I told you, I don't like him. I am engaged. and even though my baby is not here now, I don't want to break my promise to him." Mew pout said.

Fluke and Kao just laughed and messed up his son's hair.

" who? Your baby Uppy that your always saying? do you think he still remembers your promise to each other? you're still kids, maybe he doesn't remember that." Fluke its answer.

Mew let go of his Mommy's hug and ran upstairs, when he got to the top, he shout,

"The two of us will meet, I feel it. and I will not let anything hindered the two of us." Mew said and he run into his room.

at the same time, the couple was shooked their heads. Kao leaned over Fluke and hugged him.

"do you think babe, Tharn will still see Type? It's been seven years, but until now they haven't found it." Kao sighed.

"so be it, but so far we have the lead in place where they are. and they say here in batangas. but we do not know which part. so I'm ready to help Tharn, to find his family. and of course for our son. he was obviously really serious about their promise of his Baby Uppy." Kao said as he kiss his Wife's neck.

"Hmmm..... Babe....urrghh....s--top it....urghh... Mew might will see us. Later nah! After we pack our things okay? Hmmm?" Fluke said. Kao immediately pout as he nodded.

--------------

Uppy felt someone pulling at him as he hugged Meow. he just cried and hugged Meow tightly.

Meow woke up and told him to stop crying.

"Meow! Uppy wants sweepy." Uppy said as he cries,

" baby you need to wake up, your party is about to start." said Type.

"no mama, Uppy wants sweepy to Meow. Uppy wants huggy huggy" Uppy cried.

Meow got up from lying down and rubbed his eye to adjust the eye to the ambient light. but Uppy still clung to him and sat on his lap while his head was pressed against his neck.

"baby. listen to Mama okay? You can sleep later. visitors have been waiting for you downstairs. your twin is there already as well. you are the only one who waiting.let's go."

"but mama Uppy wants Meow." Type smiled as he looked at Meow.

"Mew, is it okay? it looks like my son won't let you go by his side." Type said softy as he caressing Mew's hair.

"Yes Sir. it's okay." Mew said politely

Uppy just looked at them and frowned.

"Mama, it's Meow. meow..meow like cats."

Type just laughed and helped Gulf and Mew stand up while holding hands. They went down to the garden and smiling they greeted the guests.

whatever the visitors wanted to carry, Gulf refused. And he was hugging tightly to Mew.

and every time they try to separate Gulf cries. so when they finished singing and eating they were sitting in the living room.

Gulf sitting on Mew's lap while holding the couple ring hanging around its neck.

do you like that?" Mew asked. Gulf immediately looked at him and nodded cheerfully.

so Mew removed the ring from hanging around its neck and gave it to Gulf. He wore the necklace that hung a ring. to Gulf's neck and a pair of the rings he hid in his pocket. And he says

"My mommy said that when you give a ring to someone because you love him or her  and you are ready to be with him/ her forever. and this ring was given to me by my grandfather, he told me that I would only give to my partner when I grown up. But you still don't understand what I'm saying because you're still a baby." Mew smiling said.

"Uppy not baby anymore, Uppy is strong."said Gulf. "uppy want you layk(like) dada. uppy lab(love) you." Gulf said smiling and kissed Mew again on the lips.

Mew, on the other hand, was dumbfounded by what Gulf had done.

"See? Uppy big na, layk Mama and Dada kish(kiss) na. Uppy want you like Dada. layk family. Uppy Mama, Meow Dada." Uppy said as he point Mew as like his Dada. cheerfully.

Mew smiled and raised his little finger.

"do you like and love Meow?" Gulf nodded multiple times. "We promise that when wr grow up, will we both get married?" said Mew. and even though Gulf didn't understand he nodded and Pinky swore to each other. It signify that a promise has been made.

Gulf woke up in a deep sleep because of the ringtone of his phone. he immediately reached for it and he snooze. and lay down again.

'where are you so Meow? do you still remember me? do you still remember our promise?'

he said as he stared at the ring that was now hanging on the necklace and still worn around his neck that Mew had given him before.

Sawattdeeee!!!! 👋🙏🤗 sorry because i updated late. but thanks for waiting. I hope you like this chapter. Good Mornight na guys! 👋😘💤🥱🌄